This is disturbing and sad

Can the divide ever be healed?

Attached: Untitled (3).jpg (645x1084, 205.41K)

Antietam 2.0

>change we can believe in
>nooooo not when you do it!

No, it can't be healed. They think being a racist is worse than any type of real violent felony.
By failing to get pregnant as teens, their brains never properly formed, even by the standards of adult women of the past.
It's a problem known in ancient times, it's why they had to burn some women at the stake and other such remedies.
Now most of them have willingly altered themselves into a new subspecies

Nope, it’s only healed if all right wingers are either sterilized and imprisoned or they are fired into the sun. We don’t need them where we’re going.

>Subspecies
I hate them and I don’t feel guilty about it
They are trash

Women are retarded, news at 11.

>RRRREEEEEEEE I CANT BAIT MY PARENTS INTO TALKING ABOUT POLITICS BECAUSE THEY KNOW I'M AN OBNOXIOUS TWAT
I bet every day they wake up and think about how peaceful it would be if she just committed suicide.

translation: my dad was taught at school that blacks are defenseless little grannies like Rosa Parks, but then he was redpilled by a bombardment of news segment showing that blacks commit way more crime than even hispanics. way way higher crime rate. real life and working a job is basically unlearning the lies and bullshit taught at (((school)))

Repeal 19th amendment, problem solved

those were soldiers, fren, that wouldn't accomplish anything beyond crying mothers

The divide can’t be healed because these people live in a world that doesn’t exist. They grew up in a world where everyone is special and gets a trophy and this instilled in them the idea that the world is a kind, loving and fair place.
The world and reality are not those things and these people will never understand that because they are brainwashed and conditioned not to understand it.
You could march them single file into a line where they watch the person ahead of them being executed and they wouldn’t believe it was real, they would think it’s a joke just they aren’t in on yet and they’ll get it after it’s their turn. They are nothing more than domesticated animals that cannot survive in the wild are about to be forced out into it due to societal collapse.

>Get in to argument with leftist about the importance of free speech
>Press until he tells me he doesn't need to make an argument
>TFW leftists seriously think they don't need to rationally justify their beliefs

No, there is no fixing the divide. Leftists don't have any principals or values, they'll adopt whatever stance will grant them more power to attack you. They don't even consider the possibility that their actions could have unintended consequences, not because they're stupid, they literally just do not care past the immediate power they'll gain.
For example, they all watched the Uvalde shooting, watched the donut golems spend literal hours doing nothing while children were murdered by a shooter they watched enter the school, and they somehow still take from this that we should be defenceless because the pigs, who they also think are all neo-nazi murderers who hate them, will protect them. They literally just want to disarm their political enemies

Attached: 1652105946296.png (515x748, 483.17K)

I don't blame her for bemoaning this, tho I disagree with her politics. I blame her for publishing it to the world. Exposing your relatives' political views to strangers? Tell the public your father's last words? FO.

Fair, but remember who won that war.

and that they deliberately targeted civilians. don't forget that. the only thing booth did wrong was wait so long.

These people are not living in reality. Just let them have their little fantasy and don’t engage.

Those are Twitter bots.

They live in a social construct that they themselves claim is not real.

They 'lost them' because they are the ones unable to handle other people having a differing opinion
Years of living in their online echo chambers which extended to their social echo chambers has radicalized them to the point of refusing to interact with anybody who has a view which is opposing, or even just not 100% in line with their own
They are the most intolerant people in society but they've been conditioned to believe that they are the most tolerant, they're no different from religious cult members

>mom and stepdad

but Trump's the problem?

the culture itself is fucked

Booth was a Jewish agent who killed the man who wanted to send them back to Africa. Then a southerner took control and cancelled those plans. The south was a Jewish funded uprising bc Americas bank wasnt controlled by thee (((bankers))) at the time. That's why European powers wanted to intervene to help the south, the rothschilds who controlled their banks wanted them to

On a side note, urban faggots wouldn't survive a 2nd civil war bc they didn't do shit the first time. It was the Midwestern units that were kicking ass in the west and the coasties getting their shit kicked in at Virginia. They would loose bc the Midwest has nothing in common with them anymore and wouldn't support them

Attached: th-3756191489.jpg (474x608, 84.44K)

Nope. It's impossible as long as one side refuses to think of the other as ontologically evil for things like protecting children.

Moar

Attached: 1_MQx0AdOdaAI-ftXI_2rp6g.jpg (700x594, 142.7K)

Statement unclear. Which is the side is the one protecting children?

YWNBAW

Why do you want to heal it? When people tell me they hate me, that I'm evil and stupid, and want to leverage the state to kill me, I have more self-respect than to try to get along with them long enough for them to knife me in the back.

Look at this inbred cracker and random nonsense he just wrote
Overdose on meth Gunther