We just want our own nation

Acadians are a distinct ethnic group, with our own dialect, cuisine, and culture. We have a 400 year presence in North America which should be preserved, therefore Acadia should be an independent nation. We would like our ancestral homeland in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI and possiibly Northern Maine. French would be the official language, and Catholicism would be the official religion. Alternatively, Acadia could be an autonomous region of an independent Quebec or a papal state.

Attached: Acadian-Flag.jpg (1185x665, 65.75K)

cool. you willing to let Cajuns back in?

Based fuck (((Americans))))

Yes, any Acadian descendant that was expelled during the Grand Derangement, including Cajuns, would be granted citizenship, and immigration of the Acadian diaspora would be encouraged. The official policy also would be to encourage more autonomy for Acadiana.

>Anglos and Anglo-Canadians ethnically cleanse the Acadiens
>Mutts live rent free in user’s mind so they’re responsible for it

Fuck off retard your "culture" is a plague you amrimutts destroyed every Europeans culture in America. I hate you.

acadians are all mi'kmaq now

acadia is british territory
simple as

Kek we live in an Anglo world and its fake and gay

I support this fuck America et vive les Acadiens

Attached: 1654911420145.jpg (800x420, 93.94K)

Some of us are mixed and have been for hundreds of years, but it is not a racial identity, nor a civnat identity, it is a unique ethnic identity. There are well over one million Acadian descendants in the US and Canada and if your ancestors were expelled in the Grand Derangement, citizenship would be granted to you.

Heel of the boot reporting in.

Attached: Louisiana-topographic-map.jpg (1008x966, 125.24K)

The mixed are lost Amerimutts sent their niggers in Cajun and Acadian colonies because they were mad about French superiority.

interesting concept fren. quebecois are their own ethnicity?

Cajuns are welcome as citizens, and an independent or autonomous Acadia would support Acadiana autonomy.

Sacrebleu scargot baggette croissant mercy souflè!!!

QC here, I will forever defend my Acadians/Cajuns brothers.

Attached: natashslut.gif (450x237, 1.25M)

based. as long as we outlaw niggers and jews im all in.

The offical religion would be Catholicism.

Its too late ratard. God I hate you and God hate you too

Correct. At 70% French, 10% Iberian, 5% Arab, 15% Euro trail mix, the total comes to 100% French ancestry.
I learned it from you dad. I learned it from you. ;_;

Attached: 701717.jpg (1705x1200, 515.9K)

K babylonian

Ur a cajun nigger now fry some rice

Immigration would be based on the Israeili model. If you could prove that an ancestor was expelled in the Grand Derangement, ciitizenhip would be permitted. Some French speaking Catholic converts may be considered as well.

We wuz le dandies and sheeeeitrebleu

Attached: wp4240158.jpg (1920x1080, 330.66K)

bro just move to fucking quebec or something

i'm from northern new brunswick

relax, la

Quebec has its own unique history, dialect, cuisine and culture. It is similar, but not Acadian, which is why an autonomous region within an independent Quebec is an option.

More likely a Berber rape baby.
We are trying to create a better society.

Attached: halifax_pride.jpg.size-custom-crop.0x650.jpg (830x650, 129.42K)