What are some tips to avoid shitting on dicks during pride month?

What are some tips to avoid shitting on dicks during pride month?

twitter.com/Postmates/status/1534926284681121792

Attached: mess.jpg (880x823, 128.71K)

what kind of cope and delusion makes you think this shit is okay? let alone broadcast it to the world?

Eat healthy duh. Or don't eat healthy. A diet of Crack, Coke, and meth is all a really dirty bottom needs.

lgbt is a mental illness user, clearly

I don't like this timeline much

>Dr Goldstein
Every fucking time

don't be gay

Hopefully monkeypox cures the gays

literally just wash your ass out

yeah but don't they just get disgusted and ashamed? they're literally trying to change their diet so they don't get shit on their dick due to assfucking. just go fuck a vagina which feels 100x better and is made for your dick.

you're asking if people so mentally ill that they live a false reality, harming themselves and those around them, feel shame. They need serious help and instead are used as pawns

Two words.
Mouth stuff. Why fuck a shit-caked asshole when they have a perfectly good mouth right there? It's wetter, they can use tongue, and, best of all, no chance of shit.

Have your intestines tied.

Try an enema.

>Goldstein

gay people are attracted to guys for more than just the ass

Checked, it sick it piss

I'm sorry, the ad isn't clear. If I want the ice cream... do I have to perform the sexual act?

> shout-out to the nice old lady from 1985, who asked if she was supposed to return the pan from the pan pizza

can't help to think that Tim Pool is a huge phony even when he comes out with these normie appealing redpills

that’s not ice cream, user

>The WebM
The WebM
>The WebM
The WebM
>The WebM
The WebM
>The WebM
The WebM

Disgusting. Seriously, and I thought I'd seen it all. Can't wait for them to adjust school menus so kids "won't suffer embarrassment and shame" getting fucked in the ass by their teachers for the first time.

Attached: 1645630108354.webm (480x480, 2.92M)

I mean, why even care about, is it your asshole being fucked?

Thanks bro, truly disgusting stuff

antisemites. You’re just saying this because Dr Evan Goldstein is involved

>DR EVAN GOLDSTEIN
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS FUCKING SHIT UP

Attached: 1654112309633.jpg (465x543, 51.22K)

>Goldstein
My pattern recognition is flaring up again

Not only spiritually but physically filthy.

Attached: fred-phelps.jpg (342x233, 117.86K)

Attached: 1640035338201.jpg (720x720, 42.63K)