Civil War 2 will never happen

A civil war would not be realistic because the US military will clamp on hard when it breaks out in small scale and won't let it develop into full blown war. It doesn’t matter how many guns Americans have either. The military has artillery, bombs, planes, a navy, and helicopters. Not to mention NUKES. If existence of the government is threatened there is no doubt they would nuke their own population. There’s not even any civilian leaders to rally around or real animosity between the sides. Basically it won’t happen and even if it did it we won’t win. So stop fantasizing about a “civil war”.

Attached: 316E9A2F-4871-4B2E-8061-5C2D6E046D11.jpg (1242x609, 577.19K)

nah, the military is not big enough to contain something like that

No shut up fedboi

> because the US military will clamp on hard when it breaks out
I hope you fags sincerely believe that and act accordingly. That would be so great.

Stop spreading misinformation. It has been debunked by experts.
Now go back to redd1t.

All out chaos towards you glow in the darks. You don't want it

>t. Retard

>start cells in Chicago, New York City, LA, and the Bay Area
>the USG nukes each city

Attached: u29gp1tyknl11.jpg (800x479, 58.9K)

Civil war is literally their nightmare scenario. They would rather fight off a joint invasion by Russia and China.

Funny how we don't call the Revolutionary War a "civil war" isn't it.
We won't call the next one a civil war, either.

Attached: 1654128315143.jpg (306x353, 14.07K)

thats just citizens against citizens. what we need is a revolution...and that is why they are trying to give us a civil war instead because that isnt as great of a threat to them.

>The military has artillery, bombs, planes, a navy, and helicopters
How many times does this have to be said?
Those aren’t for fighting insurgencies. They’re for fighting symmetrical wars, I.e against other militaries with the same fancy equipment. A main battle tank is good at taking out other main battle tanks, but it can’t police a town.

I don't know what it would take to trigger one. Seems like 2020 was the parfect storm and nothing happened other than half the country kneeling to nignogs.

The military has admitted it would only take about 3% of the population to overthrow the government.

"Just nuke your own people and infrastructure bro."
Also it's not like the military would unanimously agree to attacking it's own populace.

Attached: 1644774312379.jpg (1080x564, 166.04K)

The Military with 85 billion dollars worth of weapons, planes and helis just lost to a bunch of sandal shot farmers under Biden.

Attached: Afghanistan.jpg (1280x720, 665.21K)

The military is composed of the people. They're not the President's mindless execution squad.

134 million Right Wing Whites vs 2 million demoralized zogbots. 97% of America is rural and we can hide in the mountains spread out over huge areas. Nah, zogbots are little pussys and they're going to get stomped.

>Also it's not like the military would unanimously agree to attacking it's own populace.
Of course they would. The US military is 100% brainwashed and would do anything to protect their measly little low paying jobs

Attached: 1652650946440.jpg (699x1024, 95.06K)

>1PBTID
also tell that to the taliban.
>the taliban will never kick out the american occupation.
>nukes
besides, unless the military is composed entirely of trannies and faggots, most people would be too apprehensive about opening fire on their own neighbors.

>A civil war would not be realistic because the US military will clamp on hard when it breaks out in small scale and won't let it develop into full blown war. It doesn’t matter how many guns Americans have either. The military has artillery, bombs, planes, a navy, and helicopters. Not to mention NUKES. If existence of the government is threatened there is no doubt they would nuke their own population. There’s not even any civilian leaders to rally around or real animosity between the sides. Basically it won’t happen and even if it did it we won’t win. So stop fantasizing about a “civil war”.
Thats literally the exact opposite of what they would do.
They would literally try and have the police militarized to the highest extend possible and avoid the use of the Military because thats the game changer.

Most revolutions have a few false starts.

You have a lot more faith in state security services than you should

you mean with their bedazzled purses and trannies...? LOL

WRONG FAGGET

Attached: 1651199108432.jpg (320x567, 57.71K)

>They have nukes
So.. the us army are going to nuke their own territory?
Also I thought even in the event of war the us army can not operate on US soil only the national guard are allowed.

>clamp down hard
Like in the summer of 2020? Will they use drones. The villain who will be too widespread and decentralized to contain. The amount of security the government needs to defend its own assets will require a ton of manpower they don’t have.

Its currently winding down, dipshit. You've waited for the happening throughout most of the happenings, oblivious. You've left me no choice to but to say nigger to you. Nigger.

>basically kicked out of Afghanistan
>did nothing during the chimpout
>but daddy gubmint will kill all you racist nazi bad people
>just you wait
okay

Attached: 2A.png (640x650, 438.81K)

The American Military couldn’t beat a bunch of rice farmers or goat herders living in caves in the sides of mountains.
It’s a meme, played up in Hollywood movies to make them look tough and the good guys. When the military now is mostly non white or mutt.
America is a clown country.

I want it to happen but it never will. There's no way to organize groups fighting back with megacucked social media. This will just continue to be a slow decline into communist big government takeover.

There’s 84,000,000 private gun owners and 400,000,000 guns. The government’s strength is 800,000 police, 1,400,000 military, and 800,000 reserves. They can’t control a nation this size all at once. Only the major metropolitan areas will be secured.

I don’t think the elites would allow a civil war to occur. It would hurt their assets and they would be forced to choose sides immediately. China would probably takeover the global stage as America status would decrease. The most we’ll see is terrorism.

>itz gon b like 1776
>*gets killed by drone strike*

Attached: 3F33F4E2-C158-4A83-8A54-A70DE002CEFA.jpg (800x625, 156.29K)

The military could literally draft tens of millions of loyalist from its own population user, you’re assuming the military would be alone in this what if conflict. If they wanted to they could draft 50 million Americans to fight on their side as militias.

With a country full of real men who shared a deep religious and cultural bond (i.e. like you had in Afghanistan), the US government and military wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell. But in a country full of dickless, materialistic consumer cattle who believe in nothing and get all their culture from corporations (I.e. who we actually are as a nation), it will be over in a week.

And if you didnt already learn from the George Floyd riots, the 2020 election and covid they nobody will even fight, you're seriously fucking retarded and delusional. People can't just break out of their LARP hypnosis about "muh 2nd American Revolution" no matter how much damning evidence they're exposed to.

All I know is that the Eurofaggots will have a FIELD DAY on this board when it happens (by which I mean doesn't happen at all).

>these people will nuke their own country to win so just submit to them ok
Lol

The government needs infrastructure. A lineman with a pair of wire cutters and knowledge of fiber optic equipment could debilitate an entire city.

All the rebels need are time & opportunity.

Attached: 51lhwz96pcL._AC_SL1000_.jpg (763x874, 44.16K)

Oh yes, just like in Afghanistan.
The US Military is all fucked.

>A worthy read.

Attached: 51WpeSOI2AL.jpg (329x500, 38.79K)

>remove the last vestiges of decentralized media
>thinks it helps his cause

Most of the military would be on the side of the rebels

They could have started a civil war because they didn’t like Trumps tweets. The American elite have lived the good life too long and are delusional.
Think of France before the revolution. That’s America now and the elite desperately trying to divide the population to hide their non stop fuck ups.

And those can be sabotaged and sieged.

And that’s when you go for infrastructure/supply lines

It will happen if the US military fractures and mutinies.

In turkey they were able to spray a crowd with a helicopter once and shoot into a crowd with a tank once before soldiers rebelled. They marxist democrats unleashed domestic terror, the GOP pharisees responded with a dead economy

It does in fact have a role… but not a civil war.

German infranry/armor tactics, adopted by the USA have existed for 80 years.

Tank rolls down street accompanied by a platoon. The platoons fans out to kill molotov wielding insurgents or anyone else who wants to get close to the tank. Also, on patrol for insurgents.

When a sniper is found trying to kill the infantry, the tank blows a hole in the entire building where the sniper fire came from.

This is total war shit. The Russians have done this in Ukraine, as an invader. There is not context to use it domestically.

If things were so bad, that the US army is willing to send a Sabot round into a U.S. apartment building, they have totally lost control.

The only way any of the big guns get used is if all order has been lost.

None of those things won in Afghanistan.

why do idiots bring up nukes, no country is going to nuke itself during a civil war lol

They don't have enough people fit for people to fill their yearly recruitment quotas, the candidate pool is an absolute disgrace, and nobody likes Biden because he fucked the whole economy.
Draft would be ignored.

> There’s 84,000,000 private gun owners and 400,000,000 guns. The government’s strength is 800,000 police, 1,400,000 military, and 800,000 reserves. They can’t control a nation this size all at once. Only the major metropolitan areas will be secured.
Why do anons assumes that the military be the only ones fighting? There could potentially be 100 million American loyalist who would lay down their lifes fight with the military and the government. This would be more than enough to pacify the metropolitan areas and the country side. Face it happeningbros, a civil war is unwinnable and downright unrealistic.

More like Americans are too lazy to even do it. They're all talk no action

HI retard.
I used to climb radio freq. towers for a living.
I used to splice fiber optic
I know how to climb telephone poles with hooks/boots
I know where to look for fiber optic trunk lines
I know which lines to cut to shut down radio comms for fire/police

I could rape an entire cities' infrastructure/communications and be gone before anyone knew I was there.

Because some jew on twitter did it once. Rhetoric or not, any government official that uses a nuke against the citizenry can look forward to being hunted down like an animal and having their entire bloodline tortured to death.

I love how you people say this stupid fucking shit without even considering that you have no organization, no plan, no targets, no training, no long term, off-grid survivability, etc etc etc...

Its like thinking you could walk into a college theatre class and put on an impromptu performance of Les Miserables with no rehearsal, no casting, no director, etc

You're so fucking stupid it pains me.

You should share.

*fit for service