What is the process like of getting disability checks for being a schizo

Would it be possible to get the checks and not be forced to take schizo meds? I won't pursue this if I will be forced to take meds. I am a legitimate schizo though, no doubt anymore.

Also mentally disabled people thread

Attached: pepe-crying.gif (406x400, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jAaXtwG-2Bk
youtu.be/88raW31pzcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Flush the meds in toilet.

ask your local homeless charity or community organizers

Don't they test if you take them

you might be sane OP. reality is schizo and has been for a while. sane people are punished in an inverted world.

My friends brother is a schizo that he takes care of. I'd honestly recommend the meds for a decent quality of life if I was you. It's not fake like ADHD.

I was on schizo disability for 5 years and not once have i been tested on em. Only thing that was checked if i actually picked up the prescription and didn't miss my renewals.

nice try big pharma not falling for it

Well I am competent enough to post on this site I guess

Ok thank you user, can you describe the process you had to go through initially?

Attached: 760209_ra523.jpg (2560x1440, 401.98K)

just don't take the meds, you just need the subscription

hide the pills under your foreskin when they test you

just drop the pills in the piss and swish it around for a few seconds, then tuck them back in your foreskin

Attached: huh.png (668x579, 93.49K)

just give the meds to your dog

I had a psychotic episode, because i drank a bottle of vodka while high as a kite and caught heatstroke on top. Went mad, tried to kys... boys restrained me, got me to a hospital, system took care of it from there. Spent 5 weeks in a psychward, got a note to take to a psychiatrist and she got me on pills.

I'm in the same boat as you. I'm positive I'm paranoid schizophrenic as the medical field has defined it. I've had 21 jobs and lost most of them because I flip out on people because I think they're conspiring against me. With that being said, I think the term was coined to get people on drugs to acquiesce to the powers that be. Paranoia is a valid emotion and state of mind. Without it, we can't resist the psyops. Maybe that's why the reset has worked so well this far.

Most schizos on benefits are unmedicated

Most medicated schizos dull it with nicotine or abuse alcohol to take the edge off. You need a support structure to aspire to a normal life, antipsych meds being a double edged sword in that particular regard.

If there's one thing I know about you schizophrenics, you get off on hearing the voices and being paranoid delusional. You deserve to be locked up for life because you're a danger to yourself and those around you.

just get the money and skip the meds

Attached: both21.jpg (419x261, 31K)

what did u do for 5 weeks

I had psychotic episodes when I used to smoke weed as a teenager (21 years old now) and when I dropped acid once. People were always laughing and having fun (when I rarely was around them) meanwhile I would be talking to god and people that weren't there even on weed or fuck even when I drink alcohol. Problem is I'm so socially withdrawn that no one was really around for my craziness.

the sooner you begin the process the better

First week I just laid on the bed, basically catatonic from the fucking horse tranquilizer they gave me. I was neither asleep or awake. It was fucking hell, but after that i kinda hit it off with a woman 10years my senior who got admitted for anxiety after getting jumped and beaten. We spent most of our waking hours together, talking, watching movies and enjoying our company. Her affection really helped me find my humanity and i did the same for her.

thats beajtiful user. did u encounter political prisoners?

I’m not a schizo just born prematurely and I can’t interact with normal people or work. I do support myself so I work a basic retail job which is terrible. I would take the meds if it made living easier I just need to get a diagnosis. I’d advise trying the meds, they might work.

Dr. Wallach on Schizophrenia
>youtube.com/watch?v=jAaXtwG-2Bk
>youtu.be/88raW31pzcI

Attached: epigenetics.jpg (634x1000, 92.32K)