Can glowniggers still track me when I turn the airplane mode on?

Can glowniggers still track me when I turn the airplane mode on?

Attached: 1611366806988.jpg (550x535, 48.01K)

yes, remove sim card

Your only hope to claim you're just being sarcastic bro

you are likely already being gangstalked as we speak, phone or no phone

Attached: 1643500937103.png (1280x1172, 818.35K)

Use a farady bag

Or better yet just don’t carry it at all

This
Everything I post is satire
With the exception of Anti Nazi post

Yes, you have to take the battery out, that's why they took away removable batteries

Attached: 1654730036001.webm (432x768, 2.85M)

No we can't. Feel free to post your plans.

Are people this retarded? IF YOUR DEVICE HAS ANY KIND OF POWER THEY CAN SEE IT! Disconnecting the battery is the only way. Fucking NPCs.

Attached: 1654494439150.jpg (960x836, 57.79K)

We only track those who make serious threats.

there is no say to track you if you are not connected to wifi or active sim card, stop being a retard, battery or not doesn't matter

Nah, you're good
Damn, I kept waiting for the crime scene photos at the end.

>pretending to be redpilled while using a cellphone
ngmi

Observed.

Attached: 1650669095547.jpg (663x462, 42.92K)

they probably watch for unusual airplane mode use as a metadata red flag

>Can glowniggers track me if I put up some setting that says to user he'll be offline haha on proprietary black box device manufactured and programmed by big tech with known glownigger ties, device from which I am not even permitted to remove accumulator from to make sure it's off
What do you think?

If it has a transceiver that's receiving power, it can be tracked. Everything else is irrelevant.

they have satellites that have advanced mass spectrometers. they can track anyone if they have your DNA.

Can you verify that your proprietary black box device is not connected to anything though? No, you cannot empirically check that. You can only check its interface which says that it isn't connected. You know, like politicians saying that they aren't ackshully fucking kids.

even when you turn off phone, you basically just turn off your screen, gps and microphone are still working and recording
you don't even need a sim to leak your location, gps is never off in your phone.
sorry user, feds will seize your phone with your whole stash of cp

Attached: download (12).jpg (182x176, 8.89K)

They don't have shit you faggot or I'd be in prison like 50 times already

I worked on em. The shoot a photon which bounces around your cells and back to a reflector.

>accumulator
What's this?

Only if you keep breathing air. Stop breathing and they can't track you.

You are welcome!