Should pitbulls be banned? link related is a pitbull attack survive who is dead inside after a brutal mauling

should pitbulls be banned? link related is a pitbull attack survive who is dead inside after a brutal mauling

youtu.be/W581meT3nVg

Attached: B3EB2276-4177-42EE-8E95-484C3FA38FF1.png (1334x750, 996.45K)

Yes. Just two days ago I was in the city and saw boomers and niggers walking pitbulls in the city around kids. We had a pitbull ban at some point, that's what I don't understand why fucking rescind it?

shes a strong empowered woman, she will be fine

someone will crop then guys face and itll get a few replies

Attached: Pits BTFO.webm (564x424, 2.97M)

Why did the dogs tear off her clothes completely?

wow shes hot

Attached: Shitbull.webm (1920x1080, 900.65K)

Imagine having a gf but she cheats on you with literal dogs

Attached: Pit vs big cat.webm (360x360, 2.27M)

Attached: Throwing pit puppies.webm (480x360, 2.65M)

>Check'd
>Kek'd

wow a nigger actually did something good for once. props to him.

>b-but it's on the inside that what counts right honey?
no

Attached: second thoughts.png (162x178, 37.4K)

Leave us alone faggots.

Attached: IMG_20220610_161541.jpg (692x768, 123.24K)

I remember seeing this a long time ago and feeling really sad but if they're really pitbulls I don't give a shit desu

lmao she really puts a spin on a couple of them

t. SHITBULL OWNER

Post full video nigger

holy shit I remember this was a long time ago I dont even remember when I saw this.

checked
never gets old, satisfaction

Attached: oh you.png (1024x1001, 767.58K)

>Damn you're a monster but that pussy game ridiculous

>yes and you are faggots to allow it.
most guns in the world...still 3rd world problems..

Attached: 1654369547430.jpg (900x900, 74.65K)

That dude is sick of this bitch.

The iNigger filename is a call sign for spambot slide threads, sage and report you gullible niggercattle fucks.

tongue my asshole faggot

im posting from my gym’s wifi while sculpting my guns

that's a white guy

Attached: 1641831553098.png (204x398, 77.36K)

Great how you faggots never talk about the fact that there were two dogs in this situation. The other being a German shepherd. Ban the Aryan doggo while you're busy being a fucking retard.

>There's a reason why zoophilia is banned

Oh gee thanks for policing the board. OP is a faggot, you say? No way, I don't believe you. Well in that case, I'll just hop over into all the threads created by heterosexuals like yours truly. I sure don't wanna piss off Hall Monitor-user.
I hope to meet you again in another thread when I've transgressed against your rules. Thanks!

You know, as dangerous as pitbulls are, at the end of the day they’re still living things and it’s not right to kill them needlessly. If an animal is attacking you or you’re hunting, then fine, but this lady is just a sick bitch killing puppies because it gets her rotten pussy wet. Don’t forget that. She’s not doing it to make her community safer. She’s doing it because she’s fucking nuts.

>German dog allows it to happen
checks out

>REEEEEEE AGENT GUTIEREZ, THEY'RE SPOILING OUR PLANS!!!!!!
Lose some weight and get a real job

Stop hiding your Canadian flag, we know you wouldn't have to imagine it if you could get a girlfriend.

Post more shitbulls getting fucked up

Why. Was. She. Naked.