Seriously, whats the point of working anymore?

I’ve been employed since I was 15 years old starting the summer going into my sophomore year in high school and have been employed ever since then. Due to the recent hike in inflation of the US dollar what exactly is the point of still working? I dont have a family im obligated to provide for and all the money I make is basically worth nothing now (not to mention how hard i get ass fucked on all the taxes taken out of each paycheck). For fucks sake 5 hrs of work is the equivalent of filling up my car. People might as well now just go homeless and live like a bum either way majority of us will not be able to afford anything in the near future.

Attached: 3807BE83-3D6D-4884-92B0-40C420EF189D.jpg (750x1000, 75.75K)

That's the bestest country on earth for you.

HAHAHAHA
Just be born Rich.

Probably russia

My family did have a lot of money, but lost majority of it due to the obama admin fucking up the economy around 2008-2010

Your family always deserved to be poor. Thank God that Obama put you in your place.

You shouldnt take with a mouth full of baby foreskins kike. Its not goy like

Not really poor, just made us middle working class

The only reason to work is to buy land and build a homestead. If that is not possible, why participate at all?

It would be worth it if you could afford simple nesscessities easily. Other than that youre wasting your time and making that already rich kike more wealthy

sounds like they knee-jerk'd themselves out of money by selling low and not reinvesting right away

And a crummy jew who was trusted to take care of stocks worth a solid amount. He sold ones without permission and bought them back probably for himself and or his company

Also bought back shittier ones in more valued ones places

>5 hours of work to fill up car
you have to be 18 to post here

22 negro

30 gallon tank here, I can fill up with 1 hour of work.

$12 an hr just doesnt cut it

so it wasn't the Obama administration then, got it

Both shit head. It just so happened that majority of the stocks were businesses that went bankrupt or moved to a different country

You shouldn't be making minimum wage after highschool. I haven't made minimum wage since I was 17

Lucky for me im not a fan of sucking the bosses dick to make top dollar

This is above minimum wage for the area

You're blaming a global financial collapse on a US president? Guess you're going to stay poor with that much of a dislocation betwixt cause and effect.

nah it was your family's' fault for being greedy but entrusting their financial stability to someone else during a cyclic downturn in the economy

Get this, i also have an associates degree.

Majority of people have a financial advisor

I think target around me is paying $24 what are you doing to make 12?
lmao that's actually pretty funny, what's it in?

Jack in the box late night is starting at $19/hr.
Too bad rent for a shitbox is $4,000.

Again, trusting someone else with your financial stability. You gave them that money.

You know, you're shilling for Biden, but you're actually true, Mr. Broken Clock.

50+ years of Federal Reserve Printing Dollars was gonna have an impact eventually. Biden's like Truman - the right man at the wrong time. Truman was given the reigns during the Depression, and everything was blamed on him.

Attached: C63A279B-AFCA-4417-91CC-5BD58132FB95.jpg (680x680, 43.39K)

I am homeless and fish to supplement my diet and budget. I work full time at 18 dollars an hour and can't survive very well.

Attached: Screenshot_20220610-141415_Messenger.jpg (1080x2340, 898.35K)

Yes the faggot that happened to run the usa between the years 2008-2016 was a massive shill whom nobody respected most because of the millions of dollars he handed out to the middle east for no reason at all. The mother fucker did no negotiating at all with foreign countries on things like oil either and bought it for top dollar to resell to us citizens. Also the fact that his trade deals with countries like mexico and china made them pay absolutely nothing

Thats what im saying even though youre making a semi decent $19 an hr you cant afford anything else due to the price hiking in everything else

All of which directly or indirectly effect inflation of money more specifically of that country they are in charge of

Thats absolute bullshit. It says something that you are willing to work. I wish it wasnt this way for anyone

Bonglander shilling for Biden? Yeah, your intellect truly amazes me.

Tell me you know jackshit about global economics w/o doing the same. Maybe read a book sometimes, but it's going to be a long haul from Enid Blyton to Joseph Stiglitz.