They clamp

They clamp.

Attached: circumcision-devices-2297780496.gif (400x500, 34.29K)

End result

Attached: Absolute state of jewdicks.jpg (508x697, 74.32K)

>Your one dick for life
Nothin personal kiddo. Just doin my job.

Thank you Israel, you are our greatest ally

Should be banned upon the same precedent as abortion, or encouraging infants that they're troons

my dick skin isn't "aligned" on the bottom side. do they not even care enough to make a straight cut? the best i can describe it is like a square wave.

Attached: Square-Wave.jpg (683x512, 31.73K)

God I wish that were me

they dont give a fuck. Some intentionally fuck it up.

You may not post in this thread if you are circumcised

They often have residents do it apparently. Honestly it might come down to whether it's the beginning of the day, end, did he just get back from logic, did he have his morning coffee, and so on.

Non medically necessary circumcision-performing physicians deserve forcible pebis removal and daily beatings for the rest of their lives.

>just get back from logic
lunch*

someone tell me this isn't some occult satanic ritual to make people docile. I mean wtf, mutilating an infant must have some effect, you come to this world and those fuckers start messing with your dick, and inject stuff into your body, as if you were some kind of incomplete asshole. if they had done this to me, I would do everything to find out the doctor or nurse who did this and make ends meet.

This. That they are allowed to walk in our midst as though they're real people and not a golem antisocial menace, is proof of what this place is. Same with advertisers. Mindless violators, they're pedophiles.

Americans are satanic. I just cupped my dick in reflex at the sight of this pic.

Lol kek

Dear Amerifarts how does it feel being subjugated to judeo-satanic blood rituals from the second you are born? Were the rabbi lips nice on your fresh tip? I hope you take pride in being marked as golems for the talmud.

Are all americans really circumcised or is it just a meme to say they mutts are jews.
I think it is in the bible to not circumsise and USA are hardcore christians.
so I dont think they would do cut of the fore skin

That I can tell, genital cutting acts by 3 primary means:
1) The trauma of the amputation itself. Being taken from the mother, strapped down by strangers, the pain, and so on. This splits the core self. Later on, when threatened, this preverbal trauma part returns to protect them again. They don't know where the emotions are coming from.
2) The imbalance caused by absence of part of one's anatomy. The glans, an internal part, is left constantly exposed. The glans is still sexually sensitive. Therefore the individual is constantly being sexually stimulated. The same parts of the brain light up with sexual or aggressive states. Odds are they learn to either numb out and dsiconnect from aggressive and sexual drives, or they transmute the sexual stimulation into aggression. This manifests as amplified dominance and submission dynamics. Dominate when you're big. Passive aggressive and submissive when you're small. Good for submitting to authority.
3) Psychosocial effects. Things like incomplete sexual satisfaction. Body memories of the surgery. Knowing it was done and having to doublethink about how weird it is that someone cut off part of the most sensitive and personal part of your body, a part you grew up being told was supposedly your "private parts". Sensation that at any time the ground can come out beneath you, and everyone will turn on you (basically what happened). And the collective knowledge that "I was cut. We were cut. I will cut, we cut." Implicit knowledge, not questioned. It's a shared sacrifice.

Supposedly at one point it was 95%+. These days I have no idea, maybe 60% are cut at birth.

Just imagine the sort of mind that doesn't even react, and just passively acknowledges "oh, that's how it's done." You are now getting the full American experience.