Trump lost

Donald Trump throws his daughter Ivanka Trump and Attorney General William Barr under the bus for not going along with his January 6th narrative.

Attached: 1617802987215.jpg (1080x1259, 199.99K)

She has been ruined by jew semen.

Trump won, FUCK OP.

>the daughters I've lost...it won't stop hearting

Attached: image_2022-06-10_190855083.png (800x533, 336.82K)

Attached: truth social1.jpg (475x475, 75.48K)

Good. Bros before hoes.

Well, Ivanka Trump is a Democrat...
And that affiliation is all about choosing Party over family.

Brother She literally was Jew semen…

to be fair his daughter married a jew and then tried to convince trump to retaliate against syria's Assad over "allegedly" using chemical warfare. fuck her she and merkel have NO PLACE in politics

Women speaking in public is a humiliation ritual every single time. Notice the patterns

dangerously based observation

Based. Definitely going to vote for Trump again now.

Think Trump ever diddled her pussy on night? I bet she liked it.

I want to suck on Ivanka Trump's tits so fucking bad hnnngggngngngngnghhhh fuck.

I member that BS

Something fucky is going on.

No one's mentioned this the last 48 hours and now suddenly their are multiple shill threads up at the same time...
Makes you wonder.

Contesting the 2020 election, had they overturned it, would most certainly launch us into a civil war. That being said..

Foreign influence (and obviously bought and paid for corruption by CCP) they fucked us. WE ARE UNDER SIEGE PEOPLE. WAKE UP

>narrative.
there is no narrative
there is only the truth
and the truth is that the 2020 election was not just stolen, but the entire establishment lined up to give it cover
>and ivanka and husband were POS miga from day one

Attached: TCFvanonlyR2.png (600x564, 311.01K)

He isn’t wrong about any of these things. Barr was a fucking kike. So is his daughter.

EXACTLY not only that, on top of Biden&Co purposely and utterly destroying this country in the process

Is that we're also not cooperating with establishment whatsoever. That car insurance bill? FUCK YOU. That monthly withdrawal going to the gym? DECLINED. That fee or fine for a petty charge? NOPE. GFY let's accelerate. We have strength in numbers to do whatever we want. Either fix it or explain yourselves as to why your name WILL BE IN THE HISTORY BOOKS FOR SUBVERTING WE THE PEOPLE.

Attached: 1654354269550.jpg (585x580, 55.49K)

Of course I would rather have my daughter date a white man, but between a jew and nigger, I would honestly have her date a nigger.

wow there are at least 26000 users on Truth? is the platform any good?

>You want your daughter choosing between a nigger and a Jew
NGMI. What a piss poor father

Trump being correct or telling the truth about anything = zero evidence

People or evidence that disagrees with Trump = fake news

You are a cultist. Donald Trump, a New York City billionaire elite conman and a former Democrat, somehow was able to run an anti-elitist, anti-establishment, anti-corruption (drain the swamp) campaign when he is the living embodiment of all of these things and Republicans ate it up because most do next to no thinking for themselves but just follow the Fox News and opinion article scripts.