TRS falling apart

TRS falling apart.
Turns out having the worst takes for the last 2 years and running the biggest grift and innactive pro White organization (NJP) is not a viable political strategy. Who would've thought?

Attached: 1657964258954.png (1200x1323, 89.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/TheParanormiesPresent/10227
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>TRS falling apart.
wdym

Apparently one of their schizo former host is spilling the bean about a bunch of shit on telegram. They're having a bunch of infighting with their christian followers and keep getting called out for their bad takes. Its gotten so bad they cant even be on any social media they dont control without being hounded by everyone. A well deserved outcome for those anti White pieces of shit.

what tg?

>y one of their schizo former host
is he accusing them of being reptilian?

Russia is literally the only thing they've been right about since the COVID scam. Horrible example to use. TRS sucks balls, but at least choose a better criticism, such as them pushing great reset bullshit onto their audience.

Fuck you, kike.

He's saying that striker does cocaine in the bathroom and cries about how his dad never bought him steak

>muh Russia is the savior of the Wgite race!
How much does chabad pay you?
Anti White sellout piece of shit.

Attached: 1651625911578.jpg (1200x907, 481.98K)

which schizo. its hard to keep track. also link to telegram?

>Chabad
Nice try kike

Attached: 1654795228012.png (912x843, 271.67K)

what tg channel is it nigger? I want to see the drama

t.me/s/TheParanormiesPresent

Lol who cares. All their assests are still there. Thats just standard kike behavior. They start a war then they go take cover smewhere untill it calms down. Israel and Russia are still doing business and trade is even doing very well. Israel is the only country that didn't apply sanctions on Russia. You'd have to be seriously mentally ill to shill for Putin.

Infighting is gay and so are you.

Not infighting.
These faggots are openly supporting White genocide so they can get fucked.

This is the type of retard they have in charge of vetting you:
t.me/TheParanormiesPresent/10227

most of the world didn't apply sanctions to Russia.

HE JUST LIKE ME

>gaslighting and down playing the fact pissrael still works with Putin
Lmao. This is a new low even for you TRS paypigs. Whats next? Are you going to tell me Im "seeing jews in my cheerios" like borzoi and his clique started doing?

Lmao Johnny is a skyzo

>insults the Freedom Convoy because it's "not about white people" despite being the greatest populist anti-globohomo uprising in the west in their entire lifetime
>promotes Duginism, an explicitly anti-racist ideology because it attacks globohomo
I still can't get on a plane, train or leave the country, by the fucking way.

Attached: 1654387204723.jpg (1146x1102, 391.97K)

Yeah but you're jewish though just like the leader of Muh freedumb goyvoy

I genuinely cannot detect sarcasm anymore because clown world, and yeah, TRS is clown world tier.

Attached: 1644916579158.jpg (2140x1200, 256.18K)

Nah I mean it you're a jew
And a retarded one it seems

Attached: 1654911305268.jpg (1600x1066, 453.57K)

The absolute state of the eceleb sycophant. Your brain has absolutely been rotted out. You genuinely are incapable of genuine thought.

Dugin is pro-Jew.

Attached: 1642242191807.jpg (1298x1923, 2.65M)

To be honest, TRS has been on the record saying that eating healthy and discussing the toxic shit being put in our food was a psyop and was a "schizo" thing. I don't put too much weight on people who have such a loose definition of what constitue a schizo. Lately its the so called schizos who have been correct more often than they have. That said Johnny may very well be a legit weirdo idk and idc since I never liked that guy. What he's saying doesnt sound out of character for Striker and TRS in general tho. Plus there are screen shots anyway.

I heckin' love microplastics. Only Jews care about microplastic. The White Man puts microplastic on his food like salt and pepper.

Attached: 1641834335117.jpg (768x576, 144.24K)

No, they said that using things like healthy food to cause infighting is a psyop, which is true. Case in point: your post.

Yeah ok shlomo cool story death to pissrael and every kike too
Johnny monoxide is an annoying prick and a legit skyzo with off the wall narrative worse than Alex Jones shit

Dont you know that covid has been over for a year now? Its ALL A PSYOP now lets talk about star trek to distract from the fact we were off the mark on covid and caused infighting and bad blood over our bad take...

Attached: 1653589198646.png (407x516, 102.11K)

okay, keep giving money to your eceleb jew who genuinely promotes jewish interests.

Attached: 1645678420676.jpg (1024x633, 75.95K)

Cope

We can worry about Ukraine's borders after we have our wall, Jew. If there's resources left over after illegal immigration is 100% solved in the USA, we can open up discussion about sending Ukraine aid.

Unlike you right kike?
We should support Muh based Ukrainian "Nazis" right?
You're a transparent shill

Attached: 1654911699964.jpg (725x887, 96.84K)

They're the ones who caused said infighting tho retard. These kind of talk have been common place among our sphere for decades. Its only fat jew yorkers who made a big deal out of it probably because they love their vices too much.

Keep schizoposting, Dugin is right. TRS niggers are retarded.

Attached: 1629279080016.png (1000x1829, 679.28K)

Attached: 1654911970863.jpg (428x427, 35.43K)

>muh Dugin
Literally a nothing burger

Yeah, I’m sure. You know that people here listen to their show and can easily tell when you’re talking bullshit, right?

TRS ecelebs are genuinely stupid. They just say random shit without basis and then act shocked when they're treated like retards. If they don't know what they're talking about, they should just shut the fuck up. They refuse to admit mistakes, they'll keep defending whatever retarded knee jerk reaction they had at first.

>Microplastics and seed oil are good, actually
>Freedom Convoy is stupid I don't even know what they're protesting
>Invoke Duginist rhetoric then get mad when they're called Duginists (Dugin is right though)

They genuinely have no idea what they're talking about, they're just bullshitting.

Attached: 1646985334625.jpg (887x1200, 79.68K)

get vetted

Attached: 1652822658210.png (860x859, 330.78K)