NC thread

/336/ user here.

This thread is for anons in the based state of North Carolina, and of course the politics of it.

Attached: 1574140030776.jpg (882x851, 62.84K)

What are good places to live in around here? Just moved from NJ and thinking about buying a house east of Raleigh or something. Also what beaches are nice at the outer banks?

Anyone around flat Rock?

north carolina is gay and nigger as fuck, full of fuckin niggers and now being overrun by yankees

704 here, fuck McHenry, fuck Cooper and fuck Biden.

Attached: NC Feels.jpg (1200x771, 219.63K)

i think i might wind up seeing if i could move up to west virginia one day, if it stays decent.
gonna be in control of the land i live on soon enough, and i'd hate to move from it, but this state's really going down the shitter.

>North Carolina
you mean New Jersey South?

fuck Pat McCrory

is this bait? stay where you are. we don't need any more of you idiots driving three under in the left lane in your Prius

/828/, reporting in.

All quiet in the Appalachians.

Attached: 20200822_006.jpg (1070x815, 470.53K)

concord user reporting. has anyone here noticed recently how bad drivers have gotten? like literally so many shit drivers it was not like this 2 years ago. Is it because of all the libs moving from NY and California?

yes. New England people are the worst. they're so nervous and lack confidence in their driving. they look scared to death when they're driving. face inches from the windshield, looking around in terror. usually wearing a mask alone in their car too

Absolutely.

My town is full of boomers from Florida and transplant yankees from New York by way of Florida.

Can't wait for them to all be dead in 10 to 15 years.

how is concord mills these days?

I spend 15 minutes on 85 and another 20 on 485 every morning and every afternoon. Shit is getting absolutely infuriating.

Straight ghetto. There's a shooting there like every other week now.

>Straight ghetto. There's a shooting there like every other week now.
so sad. it was awesome when it first opened

Last time I went, it was a jungle of undesirables. Crime rising in the area

Godwin-falcon here

Attached: 99BCF112-5EDE-4A3F-8A34-0377CB09BA39.jpg (256x256, 12.2K)

Another user from past thread had some words to say about the Charlotte area. This is accurate to the

Attached: 0F501C19-D398-4CBC-994D-524BB8637815.jpg (750x548, 451.12K)

lmao fake texas

Florida here. You have Yankees to the south. And no way to stop us. You fugged up. War on 2 fronts this time.

i've seen "cultured" libtards describe charlotte as "an entire city modeled after the inside of a starbucks"

The bottom of albemarle sound

If you did a live stream of walking through concord mills no one would be able to tell what country it was in. Literally every type of non white you can imagine is there walking around.

what up senpai
t. fairgrounds area, wake co

>Based state of North Carolina
How based is it? Been wanting to visit there

Attached: rx0W8SFG9L.png (300x250, 29.07K)

I'm not xenophobic toward other states so I'm going to give you an earnest answer. Don't live east of Raleigh. It fuckin sucks. All of our beaches are nice to visit, but you'll get bored if you live at the beach. And there is literally nowhere nice to live between Raleigh and the coast.

We don't need any more of you.

Not much, got a nice buzz and about to fry some cheesesticks with some marinara sauce. What's up with you mane?

Our governor suchs, but he keeps quiet for the most part. Most southern people here have the same hospitality as you beaners in mexico. You can come grill with me sometime and we can get drunk off modelo's.

sounds dope. got a milkshake from cookout on western about 20 minutes ago. high and playing sum gta

Attached: 1606202866751.gif (440x512, 266.56K)