>Too fat to subdue him
>Luckily an off duty cop comes to help you out
>so fat you fumble the taser as trying to pull it out
>so fat you tase yourself instead of the perp

Lay off the donuts amerifats

youtube.com/watch?v=N962CJVEh0I

Attached: lol.jpg (745x570, 52.64K)

nah, I prefer fat useless cops over fit healthy ones

One hard thing about being an American Cop.

Is if you're American, they call you a Pig.

If you're fat, they call you a Pig....

And if you're a cop........

So if you're a Fat, American Cop. And they call you Pig. Don't you wonder?

white man resisting arrest everyday he becomes a nigger like his fellow nigger americans.

It should really be mandatory that cops practice grappling arts like Judo/BJJ and have a sub 60 BPM.

>Judo/BJJ
couldn't imagine being a cop and NOT taking bjj classes with how popular and widely known it is nowadays.
imagine trying to arrest someone resisting that has entry level bjj, you'd get thrown around so easily.

It looks like Hebrew on the back of his shirt.

they can't require that because no one would fucking do it. they'd have to raise pay.

god it's so nice to see all our degeneracy finally costing us in quality of life. i fucking hate the two generations before us so much.

well it is a verterans shirt, so naturally the goy slave tributes his masters

Attached: TrainingScars.jpg (691x953, 113.54K)

>America
What went wrong?

Attached: 1654909181236.png (808x871, 735.29K)

Attached: cringe.jpg (1479x720, 298.12K)

White man is the new nigger of the West. Demonized in the media, scapegoated by society, culture described as violent.

HE WARNED THE DONUTS MAN NUMEROUS TIMES TO LEAVE HM THE FUCK ALONE.

SAYING THAT, I WENT TO BUFFALO LAST WEEK. MAN ARE THEY FUCKING FAT, EMBARRASSINGLY FAT. I AM A SIZE L AND FOUND EVERY THING I NEEDED BUT I NOTICED SIZE XL+ WAS ALL SOLD OUT. SAW A T SHIRT THAT WAS XXXXXXXXXL . LOOKED LIKE A FUCKING TARP.

Come on, user.
It took me 3 seconds. Besides, I fucking hate veteran who can’t keep telling everyone they joined the military for THEM and needs to be constantly thanked for their services.

Attached: FB67305A-483D-4F5A-A7A3-39E1D143B4EA.jpg (779x745, 169.88K)

We’ll, you know the price of fast food is incredibly lower than one our side of the border? It’s basically cheaper to eat at McDonalds every meal than buying groceries.

>It’s basically cheaper to eat at McDonalds every meal than buying groceries.

THAT CAN'T BE THE EXCUSE. FAST FOOD IS ALSO CHEAP HERE. LIKE I MEAN I CAN EAT AND XL PIZZA EVERY DAY FOR 8.99.

THAT'S NO EXCUSE FOR THE SIZE THESE WHALES ARE. I MEAN THE SIZES I SAW IN BUFFALO I DIDN'T EVEN SEE IN TORONTO AND WE ARE GETTING PRETTY FAT OURSELVES.

so maybe eat the burger and toss the soda, fatty.

>innocent dude
On meth.
Good job officer.

Um, that is deadly and excessive, unnecessary use of force. Also racist.

I still don't understand what he did. He said it but I couldnt understand.

Or drink water.