AHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M DISAPROOOVING

AHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M DISAPROOOVING

Attached: 1639239482483.png (856x536, 40.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jQtkw2tCLyU?t=14
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What happened last July that started to make it change

Unironically Afghanistan

The sad part is people approved in the first place.

>40% of the country are npcs

Post yfw Trump lost to a dementia patient that cant walk up stairs and his own party was complicit

Attached: 1653044891672.gif (498x498, 383.07K)

Your disapproval of my behavior submission form is missing a supplementary 1049j addendum.
Wait 3 to 6 weeks before applying again for another chance at Disapproving.
youtu.be/jQtkw2tCLyU?t=14

Attached: future_of_the_united_states_ai.jpg (1080x1202, 478.92K)

I think it was the realization that this admin promises on controlling covid and having some master plan was bullshit. The summer was supposed to be the end of covid but then they just kept pushing masking and clot shots.

biden was hiding the whole campaign, there was a huge number of people who didn't know anything about him besides that he was VP and democrat. His higher approval was always made of paper that would crumple at the first controversy.

Who are these 39% who actually approve? What are they smoking? I wouldn't expect any number higher than 25%

complicit in letting the steal happen

People realized Biden is a turd and is fucking things up. He could have done absolutely nothing, gone on vacation every single day, and we'd all be better off.

We're looking at another 1980 election here. The immediate prosecution of all left wing criminals is imminent.

Attached: 1641125350489.png (825x625, 87.5K)

When the latte sipping idiots realized that no one is ever going to make things “normal” again, least of all Joe Biden.

This is right before the recession hits. He's pretty much gonna hit Bush circa 2008 levels of popularity by next year

it's really hard for the media to lie about things that people can actually see with their eyes. afghanistan withdrawal was a clusterfuck

It’s is. Polls are fake. Whatever it says as “approve” subtract at least 10%, whatever it says as “disapprove” add at least 10%.

when it's that bad it's time to accept your government is no lo longer legitimate

People that can't admit they fucked up. I have an uncle like that, the guy's fucking job involves using a ton of gas and he's still obsessed with drumpf and racism over his economic well being.

CAN YOU TAKE ME HIGHHHHHHER

How does anyone approve with 10% inflation.

LOOOOOOOOL you believe this!!!??? OH NONONONONONONO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You’ll lose again. You’ll do nothing. You will consume media again to cope.