Butthole is sweaty, twitching with anxiety and anticipation

>The way it all comes rushing back into the body. It’s like it’s that day all over again. #January6thCommitteeHearings

As a Congressman, shouldn't AOC have more respect for the Jan 6th habbening, instead of broadcasting her fantasies that day.

The media is working overtime with shootings and Jan 6th hearing while ignoring record inflation. It's like they are forcing everyone to chimp out whether you're white, black, or obese.

Attached: Screenshot_20220610-111604~2.png (1080x1716, 520.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jan/13/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-aoc-capitol-attack-instagram-live-video
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Poor AOC. She was almost gang-raped by chuds that day, and lost her shoes to boot. This must be so hard for her to relive all over again.

The bitch wasn't even in the capitol she was miles away when it happened.

Why is she so convinced that conservatives would want to hurt her? Has she done something to make them angry?

She said that anyone who hates her, secretly wants her, sexually.
Elon, Tucker, and I'm sure there are more.

She only has two things going for her. Unless they're big pepperoni's hiding under there

Attached: 3u0e6iysa7e21.jpg (1200x915, 126.71K)

>The David Hogg Defense

The way she describes it, sounds like she wanted it to happen

> She said that anyone who hates her, secretly wants her, sexually.
This is how rapists and b-cluster personality disorder chicks always think.

I don't think a lot of people hate her, a lot of people do think she's a complete moron tho. I'd hate fuck the shit out of her mouth

...that day it was proven she wasn't even there?

SO TRWAGIC!

Agreed

Attached: 1621643390131m.jpg (1024x465, 50.01K)

Don't put a baby in crazy

She was almost raped by gangs of White Racist Men and your laughing, making jokes?!

What was her explanation for why she feared rape? Because she’s so hot she assumes she’s rape bait?

>AOC – spoke at length about the experience, noting she “didn’t feel safe around other members of Congress” because there were colleagues “who would create opportunities to allow [her] to be hurt, kidnapped, etc”.

She wanted it. That's on her.

Sounds like she should seek another line of work then.

>I was told later that members of that mob had zip ties, were wearing body armor and were looking to take prisoners,” the congresswoman said. I'm just glad there isn't a pinball machine in the Capital. That didn't end so well for Jodie Foster.

theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jan/13/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-aoc-capitol-attack-instagram-live-video

she's dripping

Sweaty butt holes taste the best by the way. If you're gonna eat your girls ass, you should ask her to go for a 2 mile run first

All those things were false though, which is why none of those claims were made at the show trial last night. Who terrorized AOC by telling her lies about people who were out to get her?

that's monkeypox

But it was real, in her mind. A fake crime is just as real as an actual crime.

Attached: DzutetJU0AAeav0.jpg (750x733, 74.42K)

Yes, because some capitol police told her. Why would they do that? Isn’t she angry at being told lies just to scare her?

Not if she can find a way to spin it in her favour. And she gets off in the thought of it

She became a politician because she was unqualified for her bartender job.

Attached: 1654041586392.jpg (2328x1196, 286.28K)

Kek