BREAKING

Sign from GOD
Sign from GOD

Attached: Screenshot_20220611-022958.png (1640x720, 490.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rcVb6l4TpHw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is he really watching?

Attached: chemtrails-images-viral.jpg (620x340, 35.11K)

God is dead

I live in a far north town of about 500 peple and I sent emails to every city admin. idiot about "Putting up flags to support Ukraine" and over the course of 3 weeks I had 16 people in my tiny town agree to put up flags. I bought the flags. I handed them out.

THEY WERE GERMAN FLAGS HAHAHAHAHA

Let more put them up (I might hand out door to door) before I make a thread probably next weekend. But bros I am so happy lmfao.

N

I've been looking and waiting all my life, and he hasn't had the god given courtesy to show me a sign.
If he still sends me to hell after already having to live in hell, fuck god, hail Satan, I'll join the eternal fight against his bullshit.

Don't think like that user. One time I was in my backyard and then the Spirit hit me and I started thanking God for lots of things. I let Him know how much I loved Him. Next thing I know this cloud I saw in the sky was kind of shaped like a heart. He'll give you a sign sooner or later.

Attached: FC6E7FCD-DC4E-4333-B0A5-D1DD133AE81C.jpg (4032x3024, 1.03M)

Oops phone posted it sideways

Attached: 0A077E8D-76A4-4C53-88A0-44F709956E1B.jpg (768x1024, 44.19K)

Attached: photo_2022-06-09_14-12-14.jpg (719x750, 63.87K)

Although I sound like a pessimist with my first post I actually had a sign of God after waking up from a night of mushrooms. I checked my phone first thing in the morning just to see some girl's name change to '777' for a fraction of a second with a mushroom emoji right next to it. It was a very surreal experience and to this day I don't attribute it to any religion but take it as a confirmation for definite divinity in this world.

Wait until your ceiling fan turns into a mantis face, winks at you, and says: "Stick wid me, kid. I'll take ya places."

>mantis
Oh shit, I've read enough DMT trip stories to know that it's something to fear more than God

I met a mantid on a 50g (fresh) PE trip. I think I'm unusually sensitive to psilocybin, because the only trips I have involve meeting various types of entities--on the order of what people describe their DMT trips to be like. It makes me wonder how I'd respond to DMT.

It wasn't malevolent at all, though. More like a clown just jokin' around.

cringe.
go, do the 4o days. then you will know it. but do it right or it wont count. and btw its God, yahudi.

50g on shrooms? Did you mean to add a zero? Holy fucking shit lol my highest dose was 3.5g. Crazy that you can see entities off of them.
>It wasn't malevolent at all, though. More like a clown just jokin' around.
Good to hear, yeah some people have great experiences and other anons on this board talk about getting shocked by them, I wonder if they pissed the mantises off lol.

Well zippity dippity.

have you tried acid?

i communicate with god everyday, he commands me to carve bible verses into my scrotum with a shard of broken glass,

Dude that's a brainlets take.

Go to Orthodox church and participate in mass..you'll feel God.

I see a galloping horse

50g fresh. There's about a 10:1 ratio of fresh to dried. But, fresh are also slightly more potent due to the additional psilocin, and PEs are more potent on average in general. So, think maybe 6.5-7g of dried.
Nah, only shrooms.

He was taking a break but now he’s back

Ah I see I'm still not fully educated on psychedelics but that's cool. 7g dried is pretty fucking crazy though lol.

>Sign from GOD
>Sign from GOD

Attached: orc.png (1079x1280, 1.62M)

>German flags
I hope it was the Kaiserreichsflagge or Russian imperial.flags would be kek worthy too.
Gecuck.flags tho,,, why?

The Laneyball on the right is buggering the Laneyball on the left.

Now email local radio stations and demand that they play urkrainian hymn at least 3 times a day.

youtube.com/watch?v=rcVb6l4TpHw

what's stopping you from moving on from shrooms to acid?