Hoes unite

Bigots, and racist are incels at this university, just like everywhere else :)

Attached: RDT_20220610_2022116350021421542367832.jpg (1213x2048, 249.63K)

I applaud this, they are a whores anyway. This just makes it official. I don't care, I would never be in that circle if you paid me.

It's based if you like jews getting the jew star, or if you like maskies wearing the mask after the mandates are out.

Shoot them on sight

>Racist
>Homophobic
>Transphobic
>Leave or skip the part
Never mind, hatred towards white women [ON]

It’s not real dude. Who cares?

Oh no, not 6 below average sluts!

Our parties that offer girls free booze and free drugs will never recover.

I have no interest in fucking college sluts, I just sell drugs to the frat douchebags and Adderall to Asians at a 400% premium.

I just imagine 6 fat bitches leaving a party and everyone being thankful they did.

you don't have to go to any party you don't want to go to, what's the problem?

>some people got angry with me

everything on that list except the ermagerd racism is what they should have been doing already

>fatphobic
All 6 of those girls were fat as fuck anyways

LOL no one wants to roofie you, you fat ugly bitch. Also enforcing a male/female ratio party is not a bad thing, in fact its essential to hosting a decent party. Who wants to hang out with 20 dudes and no women other than a fag?

Most of these are actually reasonable except for the "fatphobic" bullshit. No one likes fat chicks, especially other women.

Doesn't anybody but me know that it's ho, not hoe? Hoe is the gardening tool. Ho is slang for whore.

>as hell
BYE.

>Bigots and racists
Pass the bagels moshe!

Attached: 223655307846(1).png (906x1200, 1.68M)

This.

>enforcing a ratio
why wouldn't a frat enforce a ratio? girls think they deserve more than 1 man per woman at a party? if anything it should be the other way around

>six
Thank goodness the rest of them are so cock-addled they declined to join.

>...am i an asshole?
>ask a forum online where the person will almost undoubtedly have their commend deleted and be banned for answering yes and why
>wow, guess i'm not! :)
solving infant mortality rate problem for low-caste people was the death sentence for civilization

Attached: 23452345346.jpg (2448x2700, 626.51K)

Who cares? Everyone knows you can't turn a ho into a housewife, what they do shouldn't bother you. If hoes are mad pay for a real whore and skip the games.

Nothing original about this. Every university has little groups of fat chicks that are so gross they can't even get fucked at a frat party full of drunk freshmen who are being dared to fuck a fat chick. So they make up shit like this so that as soon as it becomes obvious no one is talking to them, they can say they heard someone say something racist and all declare victory.

>6
6 of them
On a college campus
Fucking hilarious

yes but you don't understand, their six pussies are special and there is nothing else like them. the world revolves around every woman.

Attached: 1653277598707.jpg (720x720, 47.44K)

>the 6 worst girls leave the frat party
Oh no!

Attached: 1649272109459.jpg (405x580, 81.98K)