Three US Military Aircraft Crash In Southern California Within One Week

what is going on?

Attached: 1630103533899.png (566x546, 275.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/zerohedge/status/1535411606728876034
euractiv.com/section/defence-and-security/news/phantom-plane-played-with-the-nerves-of-six-nato-countries/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Aviation_accidents_and_incidents_by_year
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

training pilots

Niggers spics trannies women

party rock in the house

Vax related. I bet vaccinated pilots unable to handle either the G-forces or some other pressure.

the other side warning us that if we try and start shit it won't go well. Russia and China have electronic warfare superiority but aside from making those F35s fall off the aircraft carriers and China turning off Taiwan's power right before Pompeo's visit, they've been keeping it under wraps.

I assume that because the US/NATO are trying to escalate again, they broke out some of their toys and have been showing us how they work in isolated incidents, implying that they could do this to a lot more planes if they wanted.

Diversity hires....you know why they keep the crew names/phots under wraps for so long? PR briefing lmfao

>dont make the niggers seem like stupid animals
>gives niggers something that flys through the air made out of 15,000 different pieces

UFOs, we gonna see a big lead up to the reveal in 2032

Attached: Screenshot_20220529-235547_FaceApp.jpg (1023x1728, 224.12K)

burgers bred out their attention span

Most likely reasons.

Wonder if they had to take a booster this week

Southernprepper1 said today that near New Jersey there was a stretch of the highway that all trucks lost throttle and lights and drifted for 150 yards before everything turned back on.
Very fucking weird.

twitter.com/zerohedge/status/1535411606728876034

Kek it seems Russia and china don't even need to activate their AA when shit hits the fan

Osprey is a piece of shit, multiple crashes before

Vaccines lol. Glad we've given our multimillion dollar pilots poison. Fuck zog

Has anyone else noticed the sheer amount of plane crashes that have been happening over 2021-2022? I haven’t made an excel spreadsheet yet or anything but there’s way more than usual
Theories?

idk man, that tactic didn't work so good for the moskva

VaxMaxxed pilots fren

Triple digits just start hitting southern California. And if you're a new pilot, flying a plane is very hot weather is hard because hot air is much thinner and you need more lift

This is exactly the thing China was waiting to see to begin preparations for the return of the wayward island back to the motherland. They know it is the vaccine and they know they can count on a 5% operational deficiency in American military performance because of it.

Big tittie alien bitches are going come and force us chads to mate with them.

diversity

You gotta catch a load of this cia extraction story euractiv.com/section/defence-and-security/news/phantom-plane-played-with-the-nerves-of-six-nato-countries/

Putin is hitting them with radiation beams that fry critical components which in turn causes the crash.

>2021-2022
here you go en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Aviation_accidents_and_incidents_by_year

Could be cia related but I’m pointing more to a science thing (potentially 5g or vax causing magnetic abnormalities?)
Lots of aircraft in western countries have been just falling out of the sky recently and idk how to explain it or why three letter agencies woul be behind it

pilots falling dead while flying due a heart attack or stroke has been a Any Forums theory since last year and every indication is there is a far excessive number of dead pilots that can be confirmed by union obituary notices. Do you own research but I decided to not fly until I know for sure and I haven't driven in about a year for personal and safety reasons.

>only lists 12 incidents for this year
user I’ve been seeing news story after news story about crashes talking about how they’re some normal occurrence but this has been happening WAY more than usual I think there was one just yesterday in Puerto Rico with a small plane or helicopter

>tranny pilot
ftfy

I wasnt trying to suggest it was complete or up to date I suppose people know that due to it being wikipedia.