Can't draw from the drop

can't draw from the drop

Attached: 1577652767129.webm (1920x1080, 2.84M)

Blew that little faggots head off

>the granny in the back who literally could not imagine this would happen tries to run but collapses from shock

that many guns in church, this must be texas.

Please someone give context

if you watch a longer version like 20 people in the crowd are strapped including old ladies

Yo shooters, Just start blasting mother fuckers. Don't give anybody a second to react.

And if you do it right. That other guy might have shot another person thinking they are the shooter.

It was in texas, happened literally at the start of 2020. Probably was done to make Red states consider gun control. Failed miserably.

357sig Chads speak up

Dude in the blue vest didn't even flinch. Sat there just watching

Attached: tcsc.png (867x585, 529.58K)

hey mr fbi, this guy right here

Attached: pewpew.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

Based

>people diving under the pews instead of running for the exit

Attached: 1654638626050.jpg (932x1024, 98.66K)

Based 357sig grandpa with the one-hitter quitter...

The man who shot the bad guy is the honorable Jack White, righteous man of God.

> 2020
I could swear I've seen that webm floating around for years, no way it was that recent

>fat boomer who stands in the open drawing in slow motion and gets shot

anyone ever figure out why this guy decided to go into a church and kill people?

>guy stands up, i'll just casually pull out my gun while this nigger has the draw on me, god will protect me
a brave man quite literally took 12 balls of buck for the congregation

I'm guessing that guy who got his lungs spray painted on the wall and then did a tactical roll died

the nigger family pushed her over user

the one guys wife literally pulls her husband to the ground

I don't think he was trying to draw. Didn't look like he had a gun in his hand but something else.

you can also tell who doesn't have hearing damage because the people who put their hands on their ears still have hearing

Yeah well, it was. I made a webm of a guy in what I presume to be VRChat of heavy having an "announcement" which was just the guy playing the game fucing around. The captions I gave it were talking about the shootings that happened at comet pizza and how this shooting was likely a psyop for political purposes.

>too old to give a shit anymore.

also why do we have two namefags who obviously know each other in here?

you discord niggers have something to say?

watch the speaker hit the floor when u sees the shooter turn towards him,
he's nearly supermanning in mid air for a frame