ITZ DA JOOOOOOOOOOOZ

Why is Any Forums like this? Jews are ordinary people just like you and I.

Attached: Jooz.png (230x219, 11.12K)

It really is the Jews.

Attached: 1617576384593.jpg (1024x975, 154.03K)

It's not the jooz, it's the welfare. The jooz are just profiting from the shitty welfare mentality we allowed.

OPs dad is kike child molester

It's not your average street jew or deli jew

im rapidly coming to the conclusion that it is indeed after all is said and done and all factors have been considered after deep introspection and debate constant cross referencing and a scientific method applied that it is a likely 100% possibility that is after all...

[spoiler] the jews [/spoiler]

No, they're only just like you.

you will not be a normal person once you read the talmud

> it's totally not the jews
okay.

Attached: 1582254866045.jpg (1080x783, 310.8K)

Right cant meme

If jews are just like me we gotta stop them before it’s too late

kek. saved

Attached: what_if_hohols_winning.jpg (640x480, 149.32K)

Interestingly, Kent Hovind is exactly the kind of money-grubbing subversive bastard the worst Joos are.

Because when you talk to a person on the far left complaining about corporations, power and privilege they very rarely take it a step further and identify the people in control.

Making you "blame the jews" is a psyop. It's a trick to make all the valid points you have evaporate in the eyes of the average normie. Don't blame the jews. Blame academia, government, media, and hollywood. You'll be fighting for the same world, but you'll have 70% of the population on your side instead of being a lonely edge-sperg letting yourself get psyopped by the feds on here. Plus orthodox jews are fine. The elitist harvard wapo jews are the problem, and they're generally not jews, they're childless leftist atheists.

Attached: 1.jpg (860x720, 104.62K)

every man has his faults, but he exposed the synagogues of satan. he was like westboro lite, one man band in a can. legendary shitposting capabilities imho.

FPBP

To be honest, it's not always the Jews at this point - we know this.

But like when your bike goes missing, they let themself become a Meme.

Who you gonna blame when the Bike is gone?

>381842472
lmao ccp whore, jews help start communism in china. big shots intermarried with jews. imagine being that kind of mix. yikes.

how many chinese men get circumcised...

Just go 41% please

Attached: 1652943256716.jpg (1024x975, 96.39K)

ITZ DA CHRISTIANS MUSLIMS AND BUDDHISTS AND ESPECIALLY WHYPIPO
why are jews like this, the people they hate are just ordinary people like me.

Attached: jhgjhgfkkjhgj.jpg (595x632, 164.32K)

Pretending to hate the jews is a good distraction though. It makes the enemy waste their time fighting a fake strawman instead of engaging with your real beliefs, which are decidedly more reasonable and more likely to take their power away from them.

Attached: 2.png (800x811, 1.11M)

Yet u copy a right wing meme lol

Well the Jews endlessly brag about the whole agenda being their --- diversity, affirmative action, mass immigration, illegal immigration, mideast wars, abortion, multiculturalism, white genocide, gay marriage, transgendered, political correctness, censorship --- its just that Jews are so full of themselves they honestly expect the whole population to support their agenda. Jews only want you to believe its not their agenda if you don't support it. You're supposed to support the agenda and praise Jews for such wonderful policies.

Plus the memes are funny.

Attached: 043.jpg (620x873, 170.98K)

>you and I
You and me, you retarded kike.

This entire Ukraine thing has literally been Jews in your face 24/7

Now substitute "Jews" with "elites" and you'll have 100x the social and political capital without having to change a single idea. The people you call jews don't study the torah, they don't speak hebrew, they don't know shit about their supposed faith. They're spoiled rich kid marxists. Call them "spoiled" and "rich," and even the leftists will side with you against them.

Attached: 3.png (1098x738, 998.25K)

Refer to my name, yeah, do that.

Attached: STOPRESPONDINGYOUFUCKINGIDIOTS.png (1810x841, 322.21K)

Attached: Rabbi.png (772x838, 878.03K)

cope ukrainaboos. back to your subreddit

Attached: ukraine redditors and their soy.png (1173x1357, 892.12K)

marxism is judaism is satanism. it's all the same thing, and they say so themselves. read the foreward to rules for radicals by 'ole saul there.