TRUCKER CONVOY COMING BACK ON JULY 1

ATTENTION ATTENTION
CALLING ALL PATRIOTS
JULY 1 CANADA DAY CONVOY COMING BACK TO OTTAWA TO FINISH THE JOB

DONT LET THE COMMIES CELEBRATE THEIR OPPRESSION

Attached: 1654904416897.jpg (1024x576, 86.86K)

Interesting if this is true I'll go ottawa

Fuck yeah February was unreal. Let’s gooooooooo

Attached: 1650849497387.jpg (896x769, 109.64K)

Based
Bring equipment

Attached: HONKHONK.jpg (850x1117, 194.79K)

This time treudeu will be ready for you racist insurrectionist. No running away this time. This time you will see the true power of liberal tolerance.

Attached: Screenshot_20220507-013251_Twitter.jpg (384x592, 45.11K)

kek better hope to god they didn’t learn their lesson with the police and laid back nature or else you might have a real problem.

good job Leaf's
upgrade those horns.
they can be louder.

Attached: turtle.jpg (2088x2560, 471.84K)

Erm... How about you violently resist them instead of just annoying them? They're just going to double down and flood the area with police, declare you all enemies of the state, and oppress you further.

They gave up their guns lmao

They did fucking not. Their government issued bans, it doesn't mean their weapons just vanished into thin air.

Many of the police will side with us… just as they did in February

Attached: 1650113795881.gif (1295x864, 1.01M)

the guy with the train horn really made people melt down, whatever you do , do not make a fog horn. That would be far to disruptive.Just don't.

A whole 160 guns were handed in by the deadlne. That's why Trudy had to delay it by eighteen months.

Yeah but they're in leaf hands so they might as well have

Hello?

noooo you guys are literally terrorists. honking is hate

The Canadians commissioned U.S. intelligence to organize another totally-legit convoy to murder tons of people at

Attached: 1625859697475.jpg (642x535, 74.43K)

Honk Honk

Attached: Trudeau20.jpg (1317x864, 409.97K)

HeIIo?

The first one didn't need to be planned, it happened outright on it's own. This second one is a honeypot, guaranteed.

Most of Any Forums predicted the cops were lying ZOGbots when they were saying that, they were right.

HeIlo?

HelIo?

I read an article today claiming that the majority of Liberal MPs want the mandates eliminated. So Trudy may announced that Muh Science has changed and eliminate them before July 1st to avoid having to claim he got Muh Covid yet again. Or maybe it will be Anal Monkeypox this time.

A few local cops you mean? Look dude, they brought out a whole arsenal of men who gleefully enforced globohomo and they all got offscot free. A horse fucking trampled some old lady and nothing happened. They don't care, they're not on your side.

Yeah okay like we're any better.

I am shadowbanned by Any Forums mods and bots

I am a 75 year old disabled veteran and deserve to talk without Censorship

Dumb nigger.

Nah we just don't want to talk to you

Sighhhhh nothing ever happens..

Keep them out of America. I hear there's a war starting here on the 4th. Just a heads up.

stfu