Gas is $5 a gallon and americans are doing nothing

gas is $5 a gallon and americans are doing nothing

Attached: 1379006823578.png (338x323, 7.03K)

I’m not driving as much, so that’s something. What about you? Did you and your boyfriend switch to a non oil based anal lube?

what would you suggest? should we start writing "FJB" or "Let's Go Brandon" on our Biden Bux?

no one even knows why it is this way, what do you propose the average joe do?

Oh I’m pretty sure OP suggests we blow up a federal building or some such. Maybe try and kidnap strechin’ Gretchen again.

Attached: EdAfuSCWAAAzH8T.png (1200x675, 762.86K)

> no one even knows why it is this way
Supply and demand, same as the price of anything. I just gave you a better education than an entire semester of uni.

Cheap gas was never going to last and building an entire society around it was stupid.

Shits fucked m8 all us wagies who were happy about our big raise got the rug pulled on us with this shit next step is layoffs then who knows

What would you like me to do?

Attached: 17653764.gif (407x405, 317.07K)

Why? A gallon of gas contains the equivalent of 30 million calories. It’s one of the densest non nuclear fuels out there and being a liquid, it’s very easy to use and transport. So why was it dumb?

>A gallon of gas contains the equivalent of 30 million calories
You're telling me I can drink a gallon of gas and I'll never have to eat again?

Yes so do it right now.

so what can an individual do about the scarcity that is driving up prices?
are there not entire multinational cartels that control the supply of oil globally?

>NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T SAY THAT
>I LOVE HAVING TO SUCK SAUDI DICK
>I LOVE WAR PROFITEERING OIL BARONS SENDING MY COUNTRYMEN TO GET BLOWN UP BY GOAT FUCKERS IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE
>I LOVE PAYING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO BUY SOMETHING THAT I'LL HAVE TO SPEND THOUSANDS MORE ON EVERY YEAR JUST TO KEEP IT FUNCTIONAL
>I LOVE POLLUTING THE AIR
>I LOVE FILLING THE OCEAN WITH TOXIC SLUDGE
>I LOVE PERMANENTLY DESTROYING THE NATURAL BEAUTY OF THIS COUNTRY TO BUILD PATHWAYS FOR MY FREEDOM BOX TO TRAVEL ON
>I LOOOOOOOOVE OIL

Attached: d85.png (680x983, 234.13K)

Primarily supply constraints causing supply to be lower than demand. Price action, of course, is arbitrary made up nonsense and it's mostly companies just taking profits out the ass. Problem is they need more gas truckers and they don't have them and it's a pain in the ass to get the qualifications to drive a gas truck.

> so what can an individual do about the scarcity that is driving up prices?
Consume less to destroy demand. Or start your own oil exploration company and boost supply. As for your other question, there are over a thousand independent private oil and gas producers in the US alone.

Nice word salad. You sound like Kamala.

Take the bike pill

Attached: 1626022280500.jpg (500x378, 48.38K)

The faggots who drive 40 miles to sit at a desk deserve this.

We've all got lives to live, shits more expensive but not enough to stop life in it's tracks.

>no one even knows why it is this way
It's the Putin Price Hike, retard, is the name not clear enough? Why is the average American this stupid? How many ways are there to say PUTIN'S PRICE HIKE. I think the next one should be called The Price Hike Caused by China Cause China Bad and Hates America's Freedoms, just in case dumbasses like you can't catch on and figure out "why" it's happening.

Attached: um.jpg (249x229, 4.69K)

Are you illiterate?

No. Do you normally misuse jargon to make yourself seem smart?

Attached: biden gas prices.jpg (1200x876, 114.37K)

>I'll never have to eat again
unironically yes

REEEEEE PUTIN PRICE HIKE.
>RUSSIAN PRESIDENT IN JANUARY DICTATOE IN MARCH.
>I LOVE THE NARRATIVE.

Attached: 1653330186686.jpg (640x800, 85.96K)