Cossack gundi

>cossack gundi
>i will fight for kurds and ukrainians…because it’s le good!
More like ballsack gunDEAD. Fuck around and find out retarded shitmongrel. In all seriousness though i hope they give him a quick death, and that Christ forgives him for his sins against mankind and his servitude to judaism.

Attached: DEF67864-7CBE-4600-AE8C-98D01FDF1534.jpg (867x847, 319.56K)

Wonder if they will show it?

Also fuck mutts.

Attached: (mutt).jpg (824x856, 85.45K)

He is some kind of retard user. Watch his interveiw with Graham Phillips.
He is borderline down's syndrome. I feel sorry for him.

It's sick that this poor fucker was used by globohomo to wage a war.

this

>Inbred retarded bong

So a normal, average English specimen then?

Isn't this a bad move for Russia?
Now the current mercs have lost any incentive to surrender.
I don't support either side in this shitshow but aren't you supposed to let your enemy have an outlet so they don't dig in for a fight to the death?

Mercenaries have no skin in the game. A lot of them might go home if they see this happen

It will discourage mercs to come to fight.
Russia has to execute them to prevent more idiots from coming.

At least he has his bitch tits, they can never take them away from him.

>surrender
theyll go back home voluntarily like they came in. thats their outlet

it should not since this is the case of very basic propaganda.

let me explain undeniable facts
-there are at least 200 000 volunteers from nato allied countries fighting for ukr freedom
-capturing handful of brave volunteers (by pure chance mind you) is statistically comical.perhaps around 0.00002 %?
-coalition of the willing has already prepared the latest cutting edge technology aid package
-russia is losing

i can safely say this is the time when volunteers are increasing in numbers and that mainstream media has been payed and bribed by the russian communist assets.

do not believe the media they are sell outs.
to go to ukraine is to care for democracy, rule based order and western civilization.

thank you for your service!

Glow harder

You make this same fucking post in every thread about these guys and there is a lot, gtfo bot

Attached: 1654732100302.jpg (1280x636, 116.77K)

Go back to plebbit you tranny freak.

Attached: 1646158415650m.jpg (1024x522, 127.15K)

I've made the post 3 times you ricel chink.

>Now the current mercs have lost any incentive to surrender.
So they'll just die then. You think the Russians care how many of their young men die when mercs don't surrender? Young men are supposed to die in war so they don't stew and boil over like they are in the western world.

if you keep discouraging brave volunteers you are doing a great disservice to the future of the humanity.

Please rope.

Attached: 1648295703668.png (1200x5400, 2.26M)

>Slava Ukraini!
these summer fags cant handle a shit post. you need take your magic to /k/ to get some serious seething.

they should make some fertilizer from those three fags and send it back to bongland

the reason they're fucking him so badly is because he had and has some fucking faggot running his social media accounts. that cunt completely dug his hole for him. the entire time he was posting shit laughing at "dead orcs" and laughing at ukrainian warcrimes for hundreds of thousands of followers. that's why they're making an example of this stooge

Please tell me that whoever made this is working on more i would like my sides to forever be in obit.

technically it's not russia per se, it's the internationally unrecognized government of the donetsk people's republic so they can do whatever the fuck they want

>russia is losing
ukraine is on the brink of collapse, retard

unfortunately not, that appeared in the very first days of the conflict and there has been nothing else since

>Russia has to execute them to prevent more idiots from coming.
how? by showing them they could die if they come to ukraine?

I'm sure there was another one. But this is the only other one I saved apparently.

Attached: 1649694479717m.jpg (386x1024, 83.26K)

here's another good one

Attached: femboy hooters ukraine trollface vs ukraine reddit.jpg (991x1280, 1.04M)

indeed my dear burger
goldenkek