Rhode Islanders who own magazines are now felons

welp that's it, I'm leaving Rhode Island and moving to Maine.

As of 10 minutes ago the state just passed a bill making all owners of high capacity magazines (magazines that can hold over 10 rounds) felons.
In 180 days those who have no forfeited their high capacity magazines to the state police will be commiting felonies.

I just bought like 25 30 round magazines for my AR. It wasn't cheap and now I have to give my magazines to the state police so they can destroy them.
There is no grandfather clause.

This is the biggest gun control legislation to pass in the past 30 years.

Attached: ACTPREVAILEDRIISCUCKED.png (862x487, 271.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/election/2020/results/state/rhode-island/president
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>There is no grandfather clause.

Oof, hopefully the scotus ruling on conceal carry permits will lead to them taking up the case in California about magazine laws

Just walk like 3 miles and you're no longer in Rhode Island

> 60% biden votes
cnn.com/election/2020/results/state/rhode-island/president
don't care

HOLY FUCK NOW IT'S GOING TO BE REQUIRED TO HAVE YOUR HUNTERS SAFETY CERT AND PISTOL LICENSE TO BUY AMMO!

WHAT
THE
FUCK

Just buy those cap things and put them in your magazines. A 30 round magazine that can only hold 10 is a 10 round magazine. Remove as necessary.

they thought about that too, and legislated against it.

>gobs of ammo

buump

Just don't turn them in. Ugh, i know

Welcome to Canada. "Enjoy" your stay

Luckily for you there's still the fuck around and find out clause oh wait it says here it doesn't apply to good little bitches oops sorry

amendment failed to pass.

YOU WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO PURCHASE AMMO IN RHODE ISLAND WITH A PISTOL PERMIT OR HUNTER LICENSE

>maine
they are all leftist fags there

Yea you could literally drive for 10 minutes and buy magazines. IDK the laws in the surrounding states tho. People from colorado have come to Utah to buy mags for quite a while while Utah people drive to colorado to buy weed.

Can you stop with the Chicken Little spam? It's like you're actually happy this passed.

Gettin a real whiff of what it must have felt like to be a colonial american. Didn't they have a food shortage before the revolution kicked off?

Its pretty weird how cucked Maine is despite being the whitest state in the US

best gun laws in the country.
you don't understand, states like colorado have grandfather clauses. If you are seen with a high cap magazine in Rhode Island you are now under reasonable suspicion, because they should not be in the state what so ever with mandatory fortifeture

Attached: white.png (495x552, 154K)

people in colorado buy mags in colorado, nobody enforces that shit here. Currently there is bunch of crying in denver because a sheriff won't enforce a mag ban at a pistol shooting competition.

faggot if I wasn't posting these threads no one else in the fucking country would even know this is happening.

Its extremely easy to not get caught for owning illegal things. Never consent to a search and you won't ever get a charge for a standard capacity magazine.

>Maine
>cucked
pick one dude you can do whatever the fuck you like with a firearm in maine.

>“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”

― H.P. Lovecraft

Attached: FREELOVECRAFT.jpg (500x677, 72.72K)

>Complying
lmao faggot, you belong in the camp.

>mandatory fortifeture
Lol, lmao even.

Oh yeah, the hundreds of "it's over woe is us" posts are totally not defeatist bullshit.
Why don't you try brainstorming a solution for once in your life, you miserable faggot?

You can literally just keep your standard capacity magazines. This law probably won't last more than 2 years. Ignore the law for now its nearly impossible to get a charge for standard capacity magazines unless you are dumb and let a cop search your shit.

big up for doing your part.