So my woman is insistent on taking my kids to pride shit behind my back...

So my woman is insistent on taking my kids to pride shit behind my back.. she says the worst thing is drag queens and I say to not have them around any of it, I'm not even homophobic to the gays. I just don't know why you'd bring kids to it? Any red pills plz I don't like this at all

Attached: 1654113491637.jpg (552x468, 47K)

I'm a tranny and if I had kids (I do not) I wouldn't let them within 200 miles of a pride parade

Show her all those images of degeneracy and then forbid her to bring the kids.

Attached: 424B237B-28D6-4554-B4C1-E3C1E1DD8AD5.gif (800x800, 255.49K)

Congratulations, you'll be one of those progressive parents with trans kids. You'll be able to look back at this moment as the beginning of the grooming.

pic related, it's you in a few years.

Attached: demoralization achieved.webm (400x490, 1.75M)

Dont allow her to do this. beat the faggotry out of her if necessary. It'll burn your heart cold if you allow your kids to become that way. Ever saw the reaction of that father on Dr Phil when he sees what his son has become? That will be you if you allow her to do this. It's absolutely demonic seeing mothers going as far as to turn a boy into a tranny simply to spite the father.

Attached: 1638924323843.webm (1280x720, 1.55M)

Get them away from these demons before your kid is brainwashed and wants to chop his balls off.

Attached: groom.jpg (1000x752, 120.99K)

That's divorce material.
She needs to respect your veto of GTFO

Attached: 1651275285641.png (2551x3301, 518.88K)

Why would you get married and have kids with a woman who would do this kind of shit in the first place? Are you fucking retarded or something? I bet you're one of those retards that threw himself into an arrangement with the first woman who looked his way and validated their existence. I just know. Fucking retard.

just pretend you're the head of the family and say no. don't argue with her, don't try to convince her with logic and reason. just don't let her do it. what's she going to do have a tug of war trying to pull your kid into the car or is she going to call the cops. your wife doesn't want to be in charge any more then the family dog wants to be in charge, she's desperate for you to put your foot down and let her know who is in charge.

kek this. OP is a troll or genuinely retarded

>my woman
That woman belongs to the state, get a new one. I'm not even playing.

I can guarantee you most of the replies to this will be unrealistic. People that have never been married. That don't understand how much of life is woven into a delicate relationship, and how much there is to lose by rocking the boat.

Anyway, you're fucked. Nothing you can realistically do if she won't listen. If you have any leverage on her, you can put it on the table and see what happens. That's pretty much it. And throwing ultimatums at a modern women is extremely risky for your livelihood.

This is why you don't get married, kids. There is no "putting your foot down" or "divorce her" or "smacking a bitch getting uppity". It's not realistic and will most likely be your downfall. There's too many threads attached to a marriage. If she has equal power to you or leverage of some kind in the dynamic, you're fucked.

You are fucked, and so are your kids. Try to do anything funny and she'll just accuse you of rape and abuse and take full custody of the kids. Perhaps this is a good thing since you will be able to start over. Godspeed dumbass!

>I can guarantee you most of the replies to this will be unrealistic. People that have never been married. That don't understand how much of life is woven into a delicate relationship, and how much there is to lose by rocking the boat.

>Anyway, you're fucked.

It's not like you're saying anything different thou... KEK

*streets

Attached: pride.jpg (1463x1170, 714.61K)

Attached: 1652312629596.jpg (1080x1097, 166.84K)

Your marriage is fucked if your woman doesn't want you to rock the boat at all. You are in charge.

Beat the shit out of her right now and tell her you're not turning our kids into faggots sweetheart. We want grandchildren.

Certainly a delicate situation. Be too stern and your kids will rebel and be gay, be too lenient and they will be groomed. The only way to win is to show up and go full blown flaming homo to the point where you make even the drag queens look straight. your kids will hate it and also you but you made being gay uncool and your kids will turn out straight.

The redpill is to tell your wife no, that you are the head of the household and you'll do what's best for the kids and that's the final decision.

Most woman do that when they cheat they start blaming you from bullshit so they can take a leave .

Attached: 1638861472342.jpg (804x1024, 133.88K)

"Your" woman is fucking people behind your back. "Your" kids probably aren't even yours.

Dude they are going to be monkeypox mass superspreader events and only homosexuals have it now but it is airborne and it affects kids particularly badly. Tell your wife that. It also happens to be true.

"under fire" should be under a firing squad.

cut her off. No communication When she tries to talk to you, look at her and tell her "I'm not ready for this yet" or "I don't see any point in discussion when you ignore my input", and leave the room. Eventually she'll cave.