I rest my case

I rest my case.

Attached: 9k2tdt6vjt491.jpg (614x872, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah bigger, that's why the Netherlands gained 20% of the country from damning the north sea.

test

Fuck this earth. I want everybody to kill each other for fresh water.

>I rest my case.
I wish

Did you know once a long time ago the Sahara Desert was a lush jungle?

The Earth changes, get over it.

i wish it was as dire as you faggots sperg out about...would be the best thing to sink all those shitty libcuck coastal cities

>ice sheets didn’t melt before

>wut is winter and summer

Based. I wish the holocaust happened. I wish the oceans were rising. And I wish there had been an actual insurrection on January 6th. It's all a massive tease.

Attached: 1652981158597m.jpg (716x1024, 83.87K)

Attached: 1652979153782.jpg (713x601, 297.41K)

Ice melts in summer.

I rest my case

Not my problem

Attached: 1653771843387.png (835x588, 355.18K)

So? Doesnt mean its man's doing

Who gives a fuck? Sea levels haven't budged an inch since these gayciers have disappeared.

That's because the island is floating you stupid absolute wonky faggot!! The ocean rise only hits land that isn't floating like continents.

youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q

Attached: AIDS RIDDLED FAGGOT ALERT !!.gif (112x112, 7.91K)

Does your climate change model factor in the provable fact that at one point in the last 400 thousand years, there was a sheet of ice over 3 miles tall that was formed due to cold weather and snowfall up north, and was pushed from New York to Virginia, and we know this is the case because we can see in the geology that it lifted up bedrock as it went, and scraped the tops of the mountains smooth like it was a giant sandpaper for thousands of years?

Or does your climate change model only have a window of about 100 years and measure things in terms of a few hundred feet?

Attached: ahmad_arbery_with_a_hammer_running_down_the_street.png (1238x1340, 2.24M)

The Sahara was a grassland just 7,000 years ago. It switches between grassland and desert on a 20k year cycle. It'll be turning into a grassland again in about 3,000 years

Attached: large[1].jpg (1953x1053, 578.03K)

I rest my balls on your face

>what is the hot ball in the sky that heats things up

You stupid niggers holy fuck

Goid

Built for BBC

Plate tectonics moves the Earth's surface up and down faster (more centimeters per year) than the ocean level has measurably risen when controlling for all other factors.

The quantity of water isn't changing, it's the size of the ocean pool that is changing. If the ocean is rising it's not because the ice caps are melting or because the air is hotter, it's because the available area for the ocean to live in got smaller.

If you go to the top of mount everest in the middle of Asia and dig down 500 feet, you'll dig up proof that the top of the mountain was once sitting at the ocean floor collecting ancient lifeforms. Does your ocean rise model factor that in?

No? Why Come?

Attached: ai_becomes_self_aware.jpg (823x858, 123.02K)

why are they finding ancient forests under receding glaciers?

Another 1pbtid "test"

what're the implication of this?

>What are angles?

>Winter
>Summer
>Antarctica
Lol what cunt?

Winter and summer. Got it.

Assuming Europe is still white by the year 5,000 AD, niggers will no longer be separated from Europe by a desert. It'll be a fertile grassland where they can easily cross it to get gibs.

Attached: Africa_Cycle[1].jpg (800x450, 40.79K)

Well, which one is it? Dumb fuck.

>1 post by this id

Attached: 1654726407864.jpg (1655x1075, 185.42K)

you do realize the earth is at an angle, right? Antarctica experiences seasons just like the rest of the world...

>t. angry river captain.

If you go to the top of the coldest part of the north pole and dig down through the ice and 5000 feet down into the dirt earth, you'll find layers of geology that could only have been laid down with a tropical environment.

Now that's not to say the north pole was once tropical like the equator does, but instead, that over the last 800 million years, the dirt at the equator and the dirt at the north pole switched places.

Tell me more about your human induced climate change model.

Attached: chris_farley_van_river.jpg (969x1158, 694.91K)

Both retard

I shot one of those.

Attached: f22574056.jpg (3264x2448, 1.64M)

What case, that ice melts? Do you think it was always like that and never changes, nigger? Antarctica was a borderline tropical jungle once.

the amazons will look like africa

>ivbA6mud
I don't remember asking you a god damn thing.

user, do you realize there's no land at the North Pole..?

>this is the only time ice has ever melted
Fuck off. The earth is cyclical in nature.

Explain to me how this is my problem.

Good. Ice sucks.