Lmao

lmao

Attached: JQiYoz3.jpg (1080x1259, 121.8K)

Nothing about the current political situation we are currently experiencing in the west will ever make sense to you unless you first understand that you live under foreign occupation and are thus subject to the rules of the occupiers. If you do not start from there, you will search for multiple explanations and rationalizations for your society's misery and shortcomings that will ultimately lead you nowhere.The thing is, your enemy has no interest in a so-called "victory" over you, because they already won - long ago, before most of you were even born. Now, the entirety of their actions is aimed at a single goal - humiliation. Humiliation robs you of your humanity, your will, your reason to fight on. Humiliation takes everything from you, and it even robs you of being worthy of empathy. It has been used by every occupier in history, and it’s our natural primal understanding of defeat.

Didn't read your copy pasted shillpost

This almost reads like they had a falling out months ago and don’t speak anymore. Good on Don if so, he probably realized this bitch and her husband were responsible for driving the administration into the neocon shitter.

all fields

I thought Trump was a genius that only selected the "best people" for their positions, right? Huh, it's sure something that every single person Trump selected turned out to be a retard like himself, huh?

Daily reminder.

Attached: 47CDCE8A-6DF2-42F2-B11F-9F5C41943AFA.gif (500x522, 89.6K)

trump needs to go to prison

This kills the chud

obviously trump is a retard. better a retard off the street than a hand picked puppet of the deep state

I'd tell you to cry about it, but you already accomplished that.
How pathetic are you really?
Live in your mother's basement?
Haven't had pussy since it had you and you never ever will?
Tell us.

Don’t care. Trump ride or die 2024. Fuck you niggers.

If he hadn't fucked up the response to the pandemic, he would have won in a complete landslide. The King of Boomers has no one to blame but himself.

Haha, seething Trumptards

He won't even run in 2024, he would lose again and become a 2-time loser lol

The reality is that the swamp is much deeper than Trump thought and there genuinely is nobody that's not compromised in some way at that level of government to choose from

It's his own daughter, retard. How dense are you idiots?
I mean seriously, it just shows the depths of Trump's narcissism that he treats his own daughter like this. The old fool can never admit wrongdoing, so he just blames everything on everyone around him instead of taking responsibility like a man.

Lol Americans have no sense of shame.

Damn that post is hilarious. Fucking love that orange cunt

Based nuclear blast countries pie chart.

Trump is a man, faggot. He's not gonna simp for any bitch, including his dumb daughter.

you'll never be a woman and the likelihood of you killing yourself in the next ~10 years is VERY high lmao

Don't care, still voting for Trump 2024 lol

If you don't think a father calling his own daughter "checked out" publicly on fucking social media isn't a sign there's some deep panic in Trumpworld right now, I don't know what to tell you.

I miss him bros

You're free to write his name in, I'm just telling you that he's not going to actually run himself. He just can't let go of his cult of worship yet, he loves being admired.

I was moreso talking about Barr who would've had more causal power in contesting the election results than his daughter would've.

Yeah but I like elephants.

He's right in that Barr was to blame in this situation, but throwing your daughter under the bus like this is a bad look.

His heart was in the right place, but winning the election hinged on him not acting like a complete retard for most of 2020, which was definitely the case. I'd vote for him again in '24, but he wouldn't be my first choice and I doubt he would win the nomination anyways. Damaged goods at this point.

this was actually a pretty tactful way of saying "she's a fucking idiot and also fucking wrong"

You Ridin with Biden?

>and I doubt he would win the nomination anyways
Have you seen his rally’s lately? He’s been breaking records for attendance.