Heres your new 1 dollar bill bro

heres your new 1 dollar bill bro

Attached: 13462886517.jpg (924x398, 208.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2022/06/10/consumer-price-index-may-2022.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Could be used for toilet paper soon

>1 dollar bill
More like 20 cents

Attached: file.png (1601x866, 978.36K)

This doesn’t take into account the rise in output though . Deflation is gayer than inflation.

Since this is close enough to an inflation thread, I would point out....

1. Inflation went up 8.6% last month, the worst since December 1981

cnbc.com/2022/06/10/consumer-price-index-may-2022.html

2. I hope this explains the many comments some of us boomers have made about how life wasn't as rosey in our day as some have made it out to be. Ya, things today are so fucked up, they've become as bad as it was when many of us were the age you are now.

In 1960 the 10 year old children would fight over each other to run and pick up a discarded aluminum drink can or glass bottle thrown from a vehicle, because 6 of those turned in would get you 35 cents, and that would be enough for you to buy a soda, a snack, and a movie at a movie theater.

Today that same experience costs you $35, not 35 cents.
This change has not been reflected by CPI inflation figures.

Attached: jews_in_jetpacks_at_the_wtc.png (1236x1348, 2.25M)

Thanks Bidet!

Attached: 22EC2ADF-DA71-4085-BAEF-68BE51F8DCE7.png (1110x416, 54.25K)

Inflation would be okay if wages went up

not really, I just bought a loaf of bread for 93 cents and a pack of bacon for 2 fiddy. Everyone just wants to consume better quality shit now, which isn't even better quality really.

It's better to just make your own bread, it'll be heaps better than your gayass rustic artisanal hipster bread and cost half a dollar to make. I usually eat this but my trad wife is away for the week.

Everyone should stop eating out and start making their food with those most basic ingredients, it'll be more healthy, taste better and crash the fagoot hipster super expensive food truck economy and all other faux high quality food stuff market, thus lowering the prices.

Why the fuck is eating from a truck the same price as a restaurant? Doesnt make any god damn sense. We need to figure out ways to crash the economy and liquidate useless pointless jobs in order to fix the economy and counter the inflation that globo homo www3 in jewkraine is causing.

/thead

Attached: fredumb.jpg (234x250, 7.44K)

It will probably do wonders for those well tuned emission-compliant engines. To be fair, Ethyl was probably much better looking in her youth; and the President tends to slip back to the old days

Attached: ethylgrannies.jpg (457x578, 121.8K)

Insert new copy/past which implies...
> I asked the cashier for an extra, and she gave me three. They now call me "give me three guy"; and wonder why I keep paying for five.

this isn't pasta nigga, I actually conjured that up stream of conscious like.

so ill take your U as a compliment : )

Attached: 1577200782544.jpg (434x428, 23.34K)

and those were the actually prices of those items in my local walmart kek

But it says 20 on it?

>explains the many comments some of us boomers have made about how life wasn't as rosey in our day
The issue isn't that life was easy for you - but that you had the option to just put the problems off for future generations to deal with. Now, we don't have that option. You could get rid of the gold standard and just inflate money supply to continue the good days when the 1970s crisis hit. We can't.

Listen Jack, we're moving to renewable's from China, hop onboard

Attached: Ridin.gif (480x269, 1.61M)

>they changed the metrics they measured inflation years ago, inflation is actually closer to depression levels

fun true story....

When gas prices first made the jump above $1; people were so unprepared, that the gas pumps wouldn't even allow for prices above 99 cents. So for the first few weeks, the price on the pump was listed as half; and you paid double what the pump said. This as they all rushed out to buy new pumps; which kick started the use of electronic pumps and all that.

If you wanted a home; great, good luck. All you needed was something like 20% down, a co-signer, and the ability to pay a rate of prime (15%) plus.

As for not making the right decisions, I would remind you that Clinton was the first boomer president; and prior to 1972, you couldn't vote if you were under 21

the three for three pasta has been heavy the last few days; started to read like that.

Here's your new $10 bill bro

Attached: 100-canadian-dollars-banknote-frontier-series-1.jpg (1498x682, 347.61K)

Reminder that the jew bankers put Andrew Jackson on their counterfeit notes purely out of spite.

Debt to gdp peaked somewhere in the 30% range in the 80s, we are around 130% now I think. Inflation peaked at about 14% in 1980. And this was under much less national debt at a time when we still actually manufactured goods.

We are going to far exceed 14%. The problem is not fixable, they have bankrupted the currency and it appears to have been on purpose. [insert obligatory 1 world crypto currency warning here]