The Trinity is a lie

why do so many Christians still believe in the holy trinity? It's catholic pagan nonsense, the bible clearly states that there is only one God. Even Jesus says the Father is greater than he

>"Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I" - John 14:28

Attached: file.png (779x841, 1.71M)

Yep. The Father is greater than the Son. Jesus is still God.

no shit the father is greater, hes the source of the son and the holy spirit, retarded american sees a triangle of the trinity and forgets that one point is above the other two. dumb retard nigger.

Digits confirm

Not religious, but if I had to rationalize it...
The divine has many aspects. As for the trinity, specifically, the father is the unity from which all other aspects stem. The son is his avatar on earth, a form he assumes to see what it was like to actually be human, and to communicate with us on a more personal level. The holy spirit is the divine spark, the part of himself imparted onto each of us, the soul.

But it doesn't end there, as there's an entire divine heirarchy, with the father sitting at the top, and decreasing levels of divinity underneath him, as the divinity level decreases, they become closer to humans (see pic related). Like we use different tools for different jobs, the father utilizes these aspects for different tasks requiring certain kinds of power and finesse.

Attached: christianity types of angels.jpg (1200x2880, 598.92K)

no he is not, Jesus is the Christ and the Son of God but he is not God. Are you really telling me that God's right hand man is himself? That just takes the glory away from Jesus

Attached: TheosTextsDuel.png (720x720, 724.48K)

You have to be retarded to understand this gibberish.

Judaism is polytheistic

nestorianism was BTFO in the 450s and condemned by the canonical church

The Trinity is biblical, and was established long before Nicea. Read The forgotten Trinity by James White. The divinity of Jesus is plainly supported in scripture. It's right there. If you're honest you'd find it easy.

>the bible clearly states that there is only one God
>Book 1
>Page 1
>Elohim

Attached: Eoe_magi_display.jpg (1680x1050, 268.29K)

That's wrong though. If you read it closely the Bible admits the existence of other gods, it just insists that the only one worth worshipping is the Lord of Hosts (meaning Lord of the host of lesser gods) The lesser gods became the Angelic host in Abrahamic mythology in the later periods after pagan worship fell out of fashion among the elite of Israel.

God is just God, there is only one God and the bible is very clear about this. For those who want to use Jesus saying "I and the Father are one", what say you about this verse?

>That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me" - John 17:21

Is Jesus saying he wants us to be part of the trinity too?

Attached: 1495727921408.png (500x500, 143.9K)

depends on what your definition of "god" is. if you were to close your eyes and list attributes/characteristics of the god you believe in then you could easily see how this list would fit polytheism.

if you want straight up monotheism/pantheism - look into Islam.

Maybe you should stop worshiping dead kikes.

Attached: stephen mcnallen.jpg (259x362, 20.75K)

I don't worship dead kikes, Jesus rose from the dead and is alive

Attached: christchansmile.png (1342x1940, 765.18K)

based

I like the muslim narrative better where he never died in the first place and isn't a god. The trinity thing has always seemed retarded to me.

this is the most absurd nonsense i've ever heard. James white is a deceptive evil calvinist. and Jesus says he has a God.
John 20:17 and Rev 3:12. God does not have a God

Your kike savior died like a bitch and his corpse eaten by wild dogs. You abandoned your ancestors' faith for this.

Attached: Jesus Arab rape baby.jpg (1920x1080, 225.83K)

islam is satanism.

This is called eisegesis. Cherry picking. Bad hermeneutics. Read some systematic theology, or the book I recommended. Your position is not as supported by Biblical data. Way too many texts that unequivocally give the Spirit and the Son divinity equal to the Father.

Three Divine Persons manifested by one God. It's not impossible for the Creator of everything to manifest Himself in more than one way simultaneously.

I'm glad you're reading your Bible, though.

nice try rabbi

it is retarded user, it was something I was confused about since day one of me being a Christian. The bible makes more sense when you realize there is only one God, imagine believing the idea that Jesus is both his own father and son

Attached: b06dbe07c595f4e3969f1a0cd557aa01c4668651752c381eca192a99a406452f.png (660x660, 141.59K)

Some christian sects don't believe in the Trinity. It's really not a requirement at all. That doctrine was disputed by the earliest Christians.

This guy gets it. Also; JesusNeverExisted.com

Attached: 1654889316699.jpg (686x887, 222.27K)

Rabbis support the Trinity?

>imagine believing the idea that Jesus is both his own father and son
You can believe anything if you believe that some Semitic desert fairy cares if white people has anything to say about his writings.

how much they paying you Shlomo

Yep. I don't remember that well anymore but the only reason this version of christianity is popular now is because it's what appealed the most to constantine. You'll see a lot similarities between modern Christian practises to those of paganism. Constantine was a pagan himself and liked this weird pagan version of the religion.
There were Christians that didn't believe Jesus was the son of God and just a messenger like the Muslims do, but they were persecuted a ton and lost numbers.

I can’t believe any of it because I do not have the source material.