What do Italians think of Il Duce?

What do Italians think of Il Duce?

Attached: 0c8e0751a85a06b42fc8209909a01e9a.jpg (548x364, 53.27K)

DVX MEA LVX DVX MEA LVX DVX MEA LVX DVX MEA LVX DVX MEA LVX DVX MEA LVX DVX MEA LVX DVX MEA LVX DVX MEA LVX DVX MEA LVX DVX MEA LVX DVX MEA LVX DVX MEA LVX DVX MEA LVX DVX MEA LVX DVX MEA LVX DVX MEA LVX DVX MEA LVX DVX MEA LVX DVX MEA LVX DVX MEA LVX DVX MEA LVX DVX MEA LVX DVX MEA LVX DVX MEA LVX DVX MEA LVX DVX MEA LVX DVX MEA LVX DVX MEA LVX DVX MEA LVX DVX MEA LVX DVX MEA LVX

I don't know that much about him but it's funny when people around me screech about how heckin fash he was.

Attached: 4528534896.gif (259x189, 491.03K)

Fascism just makes sense

>i cant war

Attached: SHITALY CANT INTO WAR.png (1452x1255, 1.44M)

You forgot to post Taranto where the Royal Airforce sunk the Italian fleet there using only biplanes.

kek
there is just too many to fit in.

>Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si Si

I mean he literally invented the term. If anyone was a fascist he was

Mussolini’s terrible decisions to continually invade places like Somaliland, Libya, Greece, etc required Germany to continually come to their rescue and was a significant reason they lost the war.

I saw a survey that said majority of Italian are sympathetic to his beliefs. He was a good peace time leader that destroyed the communists, rejuvenated industry and crushed the mafias. But he was a terrible war time leader, perhaps he would of done better if Italians were better equipped,

>perhaps he would of done better if Italians were better equipped,
Perhaps he would of done better if Italians were better fighters. The Romans were an amazing military, but those days are long gone.

Attached: Europa erwache.jpg (822x1024, 63.77K)

this
it's not that the italians were ill equipt, it's just they don't make natural soliders or warriors.

meh, not great, not terrible

>italy mentioned
>bong seething ensued
lmao brit's law

Attached: ww1.png (2352x2464, 3.29M)

Though I digress, comical bong seething aside, we really are bad fighters

I just dropped a massive Il Duce in the toilet. Try to stay out of there for about 30 minutes

didn't read
cope seethe dialte

>Mussolini’s terrible decisions to continually invade places like Somaliland, Libya, Greece, etc required Germany to continually come to their rescue
Mussolini's decisions were shit but the only place where Germany actually had to send a skeleton crew to save our asses was Egypt, nothing else. The retardation known as Barbarossa as well as bombing bong cities instead of bases (that could have allowed them to go through with their plan), buying into Churchill's bait, is what cost him the war

The Romans were unironically a shitty overrated military. Miles better than modern Italy but still extremely underperforming that either swarmed their enemies in human waves during the Republic or lost to oogabooga tribal Germoids in the Imperial age. They also copied most of their tech from Greeks and Celts. Literal Chinks of the ancient world

yeah denial is a defining trait of the bong psyche

Franco was the only fascist with a brain

What is Molyneux doing in this pic?

I dont get why was never mentioned on the sopranos.