Justin Bieber has Ramsay Hunt syndrome

But it's totally not from the vaccine guys, it's safe and effective

Attached: Beiber.png (601x644, 375.32K)

LOL, those silly fact checkers.

Rebunked

Attached: Bieber 2.png (930x262, 32.29K)

wasnt that one of the first side effects the mentioned when they rolled out the vaxx?

THANK DOG FOR $CIENTI$M, AND ITS EVER-PRESENT VIGILANCE IN DEBOONKERING THE VILE LIES OF THE ANTI-VAXXER® NAZIS™, AND THEIR SMEARS OF THE "SAFE AND EFFECTIVE, TRANSMISSION-STOPPING©", MIRACLE 'VACCINES' !!
>THANK DOG FOR $CIENTI$M, AND ITS EVER-PRESENT VIGILANCE IN DEBOONKERING THE VILE LIES OF THE ANTI-VAXXER® NAZIS™, AND THEIR SMEARS OF THE "SAFE AND EFFECTIVE, TRANSMISSION-STOPPING©", MIRACLE 'VACCINES' !!

THANK DOG FOR $CIENTI$M, AND ITS EVER-PRESENT VIGILANCE IN DEBOONKERING THE VILE LIES OF THE ANTI-VAXXER® NAZIS™, AND THEIR SMEARS OF THE "SAFE AND EFFECTIVE, TRANSMISSION-STOPPING©", MIRACLE 'VACCINES' !!
>THANK DOG FOR $CIENTI$M, AND ITS EVER-PRESENT VIGILANCE IN DEBOONKERING THE VILE LIES OF THE ANTI-VAXXER® NAZIS™, AND THEIR SMEARS OF THE "SAFE AND EFFECTIVE, TRANSMISSION-STOPPING©", MIRACLE 'VACCINES' !!

Attached: 8stnfwyg7oe81.jpg (713x426, 38.13K)

NO
REFUNDS

Attached: 1579403545070.png (736x1012, 911.86K)

>implying wealthy elite have taken the vaccine

>"SOURCES!!"
>"WHERE ARE THE PEER REVIEWS?!"
>"ANTI-VAXXER!!"
>"I TOOK IT AND I'M FINE .bot!!"
>"IT SAVED GRANDMA!!"
>"WE NEVER CLAIMED IT WOULD STOP THE SPREAD!!"
>"IMAGINE HOW BAD THE VAX-INDUCED DOWN'S SYNDROME WOULD HAVE BEEN HAD IT BEEN FROM COVID!!"
>"RARE / MILD / NON ONE SAID THERE'D BE NO SIDE EFFECTS!!"
>"NO ONE FORCED YOU TO TAKE!!"
>"REFER TO PFIZER PURCHASER AGREEMENT 5.5 AND 8.1!!"
>"HEY! LOOK OVER THERE -- IT'S PUTIN / TRUMP / XI / RACISM / NAZIS / FLAG AND SELFIE INSURRECTIONS..."
>"..."

Attached: 1641128471202.jpg (640x633, 125.12K)

What's the difference between Bell's palsy and Gordon Ramsay syndrome?

Is Bieber actually part of the elite?

Unironically they are doing this on Twitter

The guys who first diagnosed them and slapped their respective monikers on the diseases.

It's like all the "viruses": they're all corona ("crown" ) viruses, and the branding is purely arbitrary -- "COVID-19" was named as such because of the WEF ruse it was a part of; the public spin of which was "to associate China and an associated prejudice".

Attached: fauci--VAIDS.jpg (959x738, 97.69K)

With Gordon Ramsey syndrome, it has everything the same except every so often some guy comes out of nowhere to scream at you about how much suck at whatever you’re doing at the moment.

>"Scientists" report no findings
If you don't report it then it doesn't exist! Perfect.
>"Fact checkers" report
Sponsored by Pfizer

Is a dancing monkey the ringleader of the circus?

"Unironically" is not a real word, and I know the mudblood brains are prions-infected, mass formation psychotic.

To be fair, if one was a mudder, and they themselves, or a close loved one hadn't [so far] gotten [noticeable] side effects, it's most likely one would deny anything is up, too. After all, the alternative is accepting that one (i) was dupe, (ii) cannot trust the institutions that one has been inculcated to trust implicity, (ii) is living with a potential, cellular time bomb that could pop at any place, and at any time.

>denial is the path of least resistance, until it is no longer

Attached: 1645331635886.png (1457x916, 925.57K)

I swear to god, boomers unironically believe that covid particles are just little airplanes that would never dare fly out from those gaping arm & hand holes, never dare fly around that plastic partition at the cash register, never dare fly ANYWHERE as long as you stay sitting down at your restaurant table.
>The covid will not ever infect me because it KNOWS that I am trying really super hard and that is why it won't infect ME or my lefty friends because I am a good person!

Kek.
There is no real difference they are both auto immune diseases triggered awake by the mRNA injections

Guess not since they clearly gave him the active version of the fauci ouchie.

Attached: labrat.jpg (233x217, 10.24K)

He got the lyme disease too, unlucky boy

fact-chuckers will be the first group to be thrown off the cliffs aztec-style

Attached: Belieber Speed Pass.jpg (720x547, 55.91K)

>it KNOWS that I am trying really super hard and that is why it won't infect ME or my lefty friends because I am a good person!
haha you know this is exactly how they think. they aren't religious but they believe all these retard superstitions

>OH LOOK OVER THERE A BUNCH OF KIDS JUST SHOT TO DEATH BY WHITE SUPREMACY
>But the shooter was a tranny named Salvator Ramos...
>WHITE SUPREMACY.

We should thank the vaccine (IF TRUE) that the world will be finally free from this faggot. Hopefully more celebs/e-celebs suffer from this