If you knew your neighbor participated in the Jan. 6th insurrection

would you turn them to the FBI, anons?

twitter.com/TrendingLiberal/status/1535368183544434688

Attached: big_horns_big_brain.jpg (725x482, 92.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y4Gnoibg1CI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jews

I would buy him a drink

Snitches get stiches and end up in ditches.

yes.

For free? No

No, I enjoyed the show.

Mine did and got elected township commissioner the next year kek

>My mother's brother
>My Son

Man if my family betrayed me in this way they'd better hope I was convicted and locked away for a long time because I would dedicate the rest of my life to killing them.

it is an ngo ran by jews, catladies, and dogmoms lmao

I would help to barricade and protect their home. They are true American heros. Fuck liberals.

desu yea i like to do a little trollin

Who was this retard anyway? Why was he dressed like that?

lol

I never talk to my neighbor; I'd rather not get involved

Well you gotta admit it is a cool outfit

yes in fact i cant wait for my government mandated gf as a reward for selling you purebloods out to bill gates when the bio tracking system goes online

Depends how much they are willing to pay

Imagine being a Mossad QAnon Shaman patsy who gets setup in the end lmao

Feds. June 26th 2020. That was 6 months before the Fake Insurrection. Austin Steinbart = Fake Q FBI faggot:
youtube.com/watch?v=y4Gnoibg1CI

Attached: AustinSteinbartQShamanJuly2020.jpg (597x611, 95.12K)

yes, as long as they pay me

>insurrection

Lol. No I'm not a snitch. It was a really stupid thing to do and there should be some kind of consequence for the ones that get caught.

Report a glowie? Fuck no, unless I want to be sitting in that cell

Snitches get stitches bitches.

I wouldn't tell the feds shit about anything. Nothing. Not a word. Ever.

My neighbor could be the next Timothy McVeigh and I wouldn't do anything about it. Fuck the FBI

Do I get get money for doing so?

Attached: 1654885514136.jpg (800x596, 51.62K)

only if I hated them for an unrelated reason. Like one of my neighbors lets their dog go free so it will shit and piss in other peoples' yards or on their decks or they'll constantly make noise by having the dog bark non stop or their retard make a retard laugh grunt non stop

Muh Jan6

If I found out my neighbor was doing Jeffery dhamer stuff, I most certainly would snitch.

Attached: 405CB6EB-40C5-4E2A-A8BA-C66C48830CBA.jpg (1000x1000, 286.5K)

what's the Jan 6th insurrection?

You should never betray your own family, wtf is wrong with people.

pic related some woman would of turned in her husbands brother because of it, she would ruin her own marriage. I wonder if these people realise theyre zealots or just think nothing of it.

Attached: 790f86dfa8008a5f422a48ae5ed1d5ec.png (600x780, 62.14K)

That's not snitching, though. Snitching is when you are implicated in something and inform on someone to reduce your share of responsibility or even absolve yourself of it completely
If you're actually going to the authorities and reporting someone who would otherwise be getting away with committing crimes and endangering the community, then provided you're not involved with it you're just performing a civic duty

>He disliked nearly all women, and especially the young and pretty ones. It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy.”

Why would I report FBI to the FBI?

seek theraputic healing chud. killing is wrong. especially family.

Damn, these responses are blackpilling, and it’s all boomers too.

For some social credits, sure.

You memeflag niggers are desperate to make shit tier threads

Attached: 8378363783.jpg (2048x1536, 587.75K)

Fuck off Glowie!

Because it is your duty to make your daily report. Your duty as based FBI agent.

snitching is based. I'd get to LARP as a Commie and get bid on their foreclosed home while they're in the gulag for their crimes.

why don't people just make a buhch of fake ass reports about libtards and waste everyone's time

Betraying your own family is down right satanic.

yes of course! it's a national duty!

Attached: 1520352089042.png (950x968, 170K)