San Francisco is Dead

If only you knew how bad things really are.
sfchronicle.com/projects/2022/sfnext-downtown/

Attached: 1651919500015.png (1319x794, 1.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sfchronicle/status/1535306455871393792
youtu.be/UnyBJJI2eqs
youtube.com/watch?v=q3IXtaFFH5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nearly everything is shuttered, out of business.
twitter.com/sfchronicle/status/1535306455871393792

Attached: 1642101173368.png (583x506, 161.1K)

Between all the looting and lockdowns, among typical democrat policy, the city's a drug infested homeless den, covered in shit with little to no where to shop at. Tourism is at it's lowest since before the city was famous.

Freeze the policies as they are and stop anyone from moving out.

Ohhh NOOO that ssssssuuuccckkks

Anyway

>democrat policy
you mean not putting people on busses and shipping them away to "republican cities" (do those even exist)?

who gives a fuck. just give the whole state to mexico

good, 49 other states to go

The next Detroit

youtu.be/UnyBJJI2eqs

>UC economist Moretti supported the idea of converting work spaces to homes. “I don’t see an enormous downside, and I see all the potential upside,” he said. He cautioned that it wouldn’t immediately breathe life into the city’s core. Even in a hypothetical scenario “that let the property owners switch without any cost tomorrow, it would take many, many years for that to occur.”

>Richard Florida, an urban theorist and professor at the University of Toronto, offered a more expansive version of the idea: Yes, downtown should get more housing, but that should include homes for low-income people and give rise to a “15-minute neighborhood.” All of a resident’s needs — work, recreation, groceries, laundry, school for children — should be within a 15-minute walk from their doorstep.

lmao SF is literally gonna turn into the first mega city like from fucking dredd

Attached: F5B2386B-8811-4D39-B018-20E8961D3342.jpg (625x746, 169.3K)

They are purposely destroying prime real estate so they can buy it up for pennies on the dollar amongst all of the other sick objectives putting middle America out of business achieves

there's only ONE thing that californian politicians can do now to save their state, and that is commit mass suicide. but they won't do this, so california is just going to implode into anarchy, it's basically already started

And the shitlibs and progressives there will move to your state to start the whole process again. They are basically honorary niggerkikes

Don't move, you're welcome nowhere.

I think Jesse Jackson once advocated for the same policy way back in the 80s.
Fuck, maybe 5% of anons even know who is Jesse Jackson, but he was relevant back then and was a steppingstone to the current year.

It would be kind of neat if it became like new york in the 70s. I'd move there if it was super cheap.

>“I’m surprised by how slowly the mayor is bringing back the public workforce,” Moretti said. Requiring a full return would set an example for the private sector, increase BART ridership, “and it would be a shot in the arm for the small businesses that have been struggling for two years.
>Breed required that city staff work on site at least two days per week
>The total public workforce is 36,782 people, said Mawuli Tugbenyoh, the department’s deputy director of policy and external affairs.
Businesses and city dying all while the city worker's work from home on the taxpayer's dime

Attached: 1654663259021.jpg (1200x998, 167.93K)

Why are white people so obsessed with meth and heroin

niggers are gay

SF and LA regularly ship their county mental health patients on on way ticket bus rides to smaller cities in California.

Attached: 1654891285068.jpg (827x808, 44.18K)

Good fuck that place

All the people are leaving so they can vote a new city into similar shitiness

speaking of, anyone from l.a. remember/play tim conway jr's: 'what the hell did jesse jackson say?' game?
youtube.com/watch?v=q3IXtaFFH5c

Attached: WhatTheHellDidJesseJacksonSay.jpg (267x264, 11.37K)

Utah, Idaho, Colorado, and Texas have been the #1 destinations for Cali expats.

It was a rotting corpse 12 years ago last time I was there. I can’t imagine how much worse it is now.