If your society does not provide me with land and a family I am not obligated to contribute to that society and I do...

If your society does not provide me with land and a family I am not obligated to contribute to that society and I do not have to comply with it's rules or conventions.

Attached: 1654294915805.jpg (368x359, 45.54K)

and you're lucky that you live in a society that allows you to do that

hear hear

Attached: fuck niggers.jpg (1012x720, 201.41K)

based

Attached: 1613610120242.png (200x202, 16.52K)

Yes

I'd rather live in a society that was worth contributing too.

based

we should unironically spread this as much as we can
we can at least cause some disturbance

I let a door slam in a roasties face

It's for you.

Spread the question. Why should you contribute to your society? What are you supporting and contributing to, what can you reasonably expect in return?

Attached: based.jpg (600x747, 28K)

Based

This ruling class entitlement train needs to be derailed at any cost.

Attached: E19F6DCF-0877-4DD1-A675-01C648FA027D.jpg (512x512, 63.46K)

>provide you with a family
What do you mean?
>provide you with land
How much?

I haven't had a job in 12 years and live like a king

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 1.09M)

>What do you mean?
I mean society should be structured in such a way that it produces sufficiently large quantities of women who would make good wives and mothers so that every reasonably suited man can find a woman to start a family with

>How much?
It's not that the state should provide these things, every man should decide for himself (within reason) how much land he wants. The availability of sufficiently well paying jobs and stability of other market conditions that enables a man to reasonably expect to be able to purchase land to his contentment.

Attached: 1654395474030.png (800x965, 1.35M)

Attached: tenor.gif (640x320, 2.97M)

Agreed.

yea i agree, as long as every man by this standard isnt a troglodyte, and gives a good, consistent effort towards his own self-improvement.

Fuck, now I want a cigarette.

Thanks for asking the questions. I have begun writing things down from these threads to further explain my stances, it helps me articulate my points when people ask quesions.

dodeca-based

Attached: gigamirror.png (853x1000, 521.56K)

Concern trolling kikes. Your genocide is the only solution.

Well that's the thing. How could that society be maintained, how could those expectations be upheld if men of that society were all "troglodytes"? You couldn't guarantee land and family if that were the case. If fact the better the men get, the more and higher quality society would become and the value of being a meaningful contributor to that society would also increase. Right now this is the opposite of how society works.