Interesting, I didn’t know this fact before

Attached: 4F8B3622-51E6-456C-BF92-112BB8650B0F.jpg (1400x1005, 89.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FQMbXvn2RNI
biblehub.com/sermons/auth/adeney/the_extermination_of_the_canaanites.htm
youtu.be/HDh-g-fUmW0
youtu.be/bKyt_7f2-is
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal_Cycle#Baʿal_and_Mot
youtube.com/watch?v=-_pBwpOoLo0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

soon OP will discover polytheistic religions

yep, self hate is a powerful thing.

It's like the 3rd most important story in the Bible.
Did none of you go to sunday school?

The most popular and most printed book has this as THE most important story in the entire world. And none of you are even AWARE of this?

What is happening to your civilization is natural as the sunrise, given these circumstances.

Attached: harambe_mostly_peaceful_protest.jpg (1151x1254, 257.3K)

Wow, talk about a dysfunctional family!

Attached: UFOs shooting down fighter jets.jpg (798x831, 138.51K)

>i didn't know jews and arabs have ancestors from the middle east
This is a revelation to you?

Before the DNA was a thing. It’s what Archeology has proven for the last 150 years.

canaanite cope

youtube.com/watch?v=FQMbXvn2RNI

Attached: chickens_in_choppers_ai.png (1250x1260, 1.81M)

Why should i care who is or isn't a canaanite?

Even if you bother to believe what’s in the Bible most of the sons of Abraham were arabs.

here, have another bombshell: kikes are more Arab than nafris

Attached: bedouinA-B.png (558x462, 42.97K)

You tell me if you want. I'm not interested in your pilpul anyway.

Yeah. I said this in here last week, and I was called a schizo. They're lying about other shit, as well.

Nazi is short for Ashkenazi. Don't forget that.

How didn't you know? Yahweh was literally one of the many Canaanite gods. Jews were a Canaanite offshoot that worshiped yahweh only.

What is distance_from? You only show distance_to. These distances are usually not euclidean.

Nazi just means ruler or prince in Hebrew.

Ba’al Haddad specifically.

Attached: 00E3D653-C5AB-444F-AE95-5105CB73FEB1.jpg (419x630, 46.28K)

Welcome to the club of those who know. Now go to Christogenea.org and complete your training.

The opposite of this. Ruddy Dan does not make any of the fairytales less fictitious.

Attached: 72775023-4D62-4964-B56F-103946E58E9D.jpg (640x633, 375.15K)

Hadad (also known as Baal but never Baal Hadad as far as I know) was a completely different god (also from a slightly different origin: it's eblaite). Yahweh was Ei which is not the same (it's levantine). The bible literally forbids baal worship, which is one of many ways it is obvious they're not the same:

“’In that day,’ declares the Lord, ‘you will call me ‘my husband’; you will no longer call me ‘my master’ (or my baal). I will remove the names of the Baals from her lips; no longer will their names be invoked.’” (Hosea 2:16-17)

However in canaanite, the word 'baal' used to simply mean 'lord', it is only after jews arrived that it turned into the name of the chief god of canaanites.

Holy shit. Is that ba'al fighting the beast of revelations?

Ba'al means "lord"
El means "god, as in any god"
They are not names.

It’s actually the story of Jonah and the whale. Only staring YHWH.

Lrn2read retard. They were common words and became the name of the corresponding deities later on after the jews showed up.

El was Yhwh’s father, and Asherah was his mother. He was a storm god who defeated the other gods in the pantheon to become the top. The story is abridged in Isaiah. When el offers the portions to his sons.

Looks like a seven headed beast to me. You realize jewish mythology is just mesopotamian and Egyptian mythology mixed together right?

Genisis-babylonian
The flood-babylonian
Ten commandments-hammurabis code

biblehub.com/sermons/auth/adeney/the_extermination_of_the_canaanites.htm

youtu.be/HDh-g-fUmW0

Attached: serpent seedline Dual Seedline Christian Identity.jpg (256x197, 11.46K)

The problem is your Ba'al IS El. It's Enki or Anu. Idk

Hadad became Ba’al Hadad after he was victorious.

Attached: 2B5FD355-73AD-4AD7-999D-C0147BC19F2C.jpg (640x967, 339.6K)

DA SANDNIGGERS DINDU NUFFINS, IT WUZ DA LEBANESE - big nosed half-bedouin subhuman

youtu.be/bKyt_7f2-is

Attached: 1654789584714.gif (280x314, 417.19K)

Cannanite specifically.

For a dude who hates jews you love using their terminology.

In the Ba'al cycle its clearly two different entities.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal_Cycle#Baʿal_and_Mot

pay no mind to the shilling of the Edomite-Canaanite-Khazars "who say they are Jews and are not, but are of the synagogue of satan"
the Israelites are starting to remember who they really are
the fog is starting to dissipate
youtube.com/watch?v=-_pBwpOoLo0

Attached: 1641172930157.jpg (540x540, 67.09K)

Wrong. Baal is associated with fertility and storms, ei is the supreme god, the father of mankind and all creatures, and of many gods literally including baal and mot. He is also associated with eternity. Yahweh is ei, not baal. The bible itself proves it cannot be baal as I showed, at any rate (neither can it be moloch for similar reasons).

Interesting. Thanks user.