Göbekli Tepe

Any info on Göbekli Tepe? Im hearing some rumblings regarding that location, but I have not fully understand what really goes on there. Did they find something there?

Attached: göbe.jpg (1440x959, 352.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wJTkRJMIvmY
youtube.com/watch?v=8hrd767Xzfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

10,000 year old carvings that could indicate a comet approaching earth before impacting it.
Controversial and requiring peer review.

What have you heard about this site? Who is your source?

>Did they find something there?

They have to look beneath

as opposed to the 12ka solar micronovae cycle?

just a natural formation bro, don't look at it. schitzo posters take your meds, please.

The ancestral birthplace of the BLACK TURK RACE of course.

There is no proof it is older than 6,000 years. (((Atheists))) just want to render the Bible story moot so they can sell their fanfiction.

yes
it shows the direction it was approaching from.
how much warning would a micronova give to the ancients?

Throws regular human timeline of agriculture into doubt. Atlantis etc become more possible. Graham Hancock cums his pants.

youtu.be/wJTkRJMIvmY

Those big stones look really different from the smaller ones that mostly seem to make up the place. Is this one of those sites with seemingly impossibly maneuvered quarried stone from far away?

Would be pretty interesting to see the inside, but there is no chance we will see it sometime soon, right?

Why is that so far fetched tho? I think its the opposite, maybe (((they))) dont want us to know the real story?

built at a time when humans were supposedly still migratory hunter gatherers
structures like this require time and stable food supply to build, which casts the previous assumptions into doubt.

Its existence means that Sumeria probably wasn't the birthplace of agriculture, and that human civilization is much older than mainstream archeologists thought, which shouldn't really surprise anybody, but now there's evidence for it.

>mainstream story of human development is that agriculture started 12,000 years ago
>gobleki tepe is 12,000 years old at least
>how the fuck did subsistence farm niggers build this

it throws a giant monkey wrench into the historical narrative of when and where civilization started and how, it very likely started thousands of years earlier as attested by various cultures, and also it hints at cosmological disaster, some carvings line up with known constellations and suggest a comet hit causing a global flood and increasing physical evidence is supporting it, look up Randall Carlson

all hail the reclaimers return

Oldest monolithic build in the world, has solar calendar that predates Egypt, evidence of early farming and brewing, has depiction of celestial bodies on most famous pillar, has depiction of those crazy handbags seen in Olmec, Babylonian, Egyptian, etc. cultures. It's antediluvian culture indicative of worldwide shared culture. Read Magicians of the Gods, it's literally "Noah's ark" with the animals carved out. The site is massive and was purposefully buried.

>purposefully buried.
?

It is the where the oldest civilization of mankind began on earth, older than the Atlas and the Egyptians.
They came to this place from the heavens and mixed with the people of this place.
Fallen Angel and Rising Ape together as one.

youtube.com/watch?v=8hrd767Xzfk

Had to (you) you guys, thanks for the explanation... this is pretty crazy. Im not sure why Turkey would stop getting deeper in there. Did they maybe find something scary and then just stopped? Or are they doing it in secret? The whole world seems against Erdogan right now, so I think it would be possible if he would just keep it in secret for now.

I thought it was 13000 years old?

>Im not sure why Turkey would stop getting deeper in there.
Archeologists are salty faggots that don't like having their theories debunked
same thing happened in Egypt

Egypt did something similar with the great pyramid of Giza. They practically don't allow any kind of research and they even sealed off a tunnel that seemed to lead down into the Earth endlessly.

Maybe there's access to the inner earth at these locations.

>how the fuck did subsistence farm niggers build this
It's probably built by hunter gatherers rather than farmers.

I never bought the argument that there's a clear distinction between hunter-gatherers and farmers. You can hunt and forage and still grow staple crops. You can propagate plants pretty much by accident. It doesn't take a huge cognitive jump. I always thought that was kinda bullshit.

Attached: booksatansatan.png (764x744, 159.02K)

Kek'd at the salty faggots comment. A tunnel that leads into the earth endlessly sounds fucking interesting. What could they have found there? Maybe it was just curiosity from the builders back then... so interesting to think about.

Maybe Im remembering it wrong, was there any talk about Göbekli Tepe having some type of "Sci-Fi Esque" thing inside? Maybe Im mixing some different things right now, but I remember something like that out of Turkey as well.