SANDGURU. WHO IS HE?

Is he a con-man or something much worse?
And what the fuck is he doing next to bug man?

Attached: EOvLaXOWsAI_h5r.jpg (2048x1536, 484.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QFgcqB8-AxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he was kicked out of oman lately, total nwo hack

all of these indian guru guys are scam artists

one of the biggest fucking cons in india
i'm convinced that he larps as a guru to mislead people who are curious about meditation

Attached: humanchakrasconfirmedbyUSgov.png (266x534, 32.09K)

>all of these indian guru guys are scam artists
all of these indian guys are scam artists

Attached: 67_beatles_maharishi-mahesh_yogi_002.jpg (630x423, 49.99K)

This, OP look no further.

He's a huge fag who speaks like a fag and talks nonsense, NPCs eat that shit like Indians eating cow shit. He tells the most obvious shit and NPCs go berserk hearin that.

Based.

As an Indian I loathe this fucker. Don't give him your time of your day.

Con man

I was conned into attending one of his yoga seminars over 4 days. He runs a literal cult that destroys lives. He’s also dumb as shit, spouts the dumbest nonsense, and murdered his wife.

Clause Anal Schwab enjoys hanging out with other subhumans like him.

>I'll take "MUCH WORSE" for $1000, Alex
So just how much have the jews infiltrated peoples' belief systems?

>spouts the dumbest nonsense, and murdered his wife.
thats Shashi Tharoor,

It's really funny you call him dumb but you were conned into attending his yoga sesh when you could have googled and judged him by his words, if shit's vague, then you are the fag here.

Not gonna say he's a lying cunt. But yeah, you are dumb as hell, and I'm Indian guy.

He's on their payroll specifically to mislead them according to jewish desire

Hello sooohoo. Hòoooooo im gooooooo.you fools i own dverything in this jar in my ball sac. I must heal

Fucker you bloody bastard bitch, Modi poop eating cunt.

Always found him to be a bit questionable. He displays a calm and happy demeanor however he becomes somewhat wrathful when others challenge him.

>making excuses an illuminati faggot
why can't you just be happy he knows the truth now, rabbi? you sound legit upset people are calling him a shill

Seems like it user. He was hanging around Jake and Logan Paul for no fucking reason other than jews pairing them together for an interview. I used to watch his videos but then I realized how bullshit it was.

Is this him? If so, he is based.
youtu.be/QFgcqB8-AxE

I hate this mfer's guts

I wish he died or killed himself. Fuck!

no lol

I will you in my curry poo. I woll seethe my brentos. For my yugio collectuon. I can gSerol. I sometimes ghjnk i am a quiet duckling wearing frilly jlaus swabrn nickers. I only go and jump over a fag soman to cure my divk on a sun bathing forjm.

>why can't you just be happy he knows the truth now, rabbi? you sound legit upset people are calling him a shill

You are just as dumb as the American fucker. See how many posts I've made here. I really hate this fag.Are you 12?

Damn.