Judge Janine’s Armpit

Presented without comment.

Attached: 5D5C10E1-C224-4655-AED9-A3B686B3CB02.jpg (750x416, 227.45K)

Attached: 1651769631899.jpg (500x1017, 100.33K)

I'd pound this old bitches cunt into next week

Why do Americans look browner than mexican talk show hosts?

Going to need a Biden slowpoke.

This? This, I like.

I don't like Janine and her annoying voice. She has the most basic boomer takes.

Guy's been waiting YEARS for the right time to spring that.

Where do legpits fit? Grab a wahmen and lick her behind the knee, watch what happens as she dances around.

this is the lady who firmly stated "DEMOCRATS JUST LOST THE 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION". And we saw how that turned out.

She looked cute with her hair up yesterday, but for someone who complains about dress code in the workplace to so brazenly show an intimate place on her body on live tv; just seems kinda hypocritical, and sexy.

Kneepits are almost as good as armpits

Couldn't believe she's 71

I did a kneepit once, armpits are better, tit jobs however are just pointless.

Attached: 11856387_10153612872673760_3630795532175171234_o.jpg (1536x2048, 249.98K)

11/10 would sniff.

I want to fuck her armpit.

Attached: unnamed.gif (200x157, 462.51K)

Holy fuck anons, you have no clue how hard I want to impregnate her. Just imagine, you're on top of her, your cock sliding in and outside her warm, wet, and welcoming vagina. She gently caresses and scratches your nape, you lean in passionately kiss, feeling her soft lips and tongue. Your rythm starts increasing, you're thrusting faster and faster alongside her increasingly louder and faster moaning. She screams in pleasure as she orgasms, you can feel like her orgasmic palpitations gripping hard on your cock as you yourself ejaculate inside of her. You fill up her womb with your sperm, painting her insides with your white life juice, planting your seed in her womb. Then you cuddle together and sleep soundly, fully feeling the romantic bond between each other and the life you have created.

But the alarm for her meds would keep you from climax. She’s press ignore and you’d have to start all over again, a sysiphean effort, plus she’s 71, lube would be required.
This copy pasta adds nothing to the conversation.

I saw her on the Five bitching about something and turned on music instead. Then the other white bitch with glasses who I guess plays the role as a democrat was speaking .. with no Gutfeld, Tyrus, or even Jesse, I just knew there was no saving it

Oddly enough I love to hear women bitching about useless shit, it means they have nothing else to worry about.