1940s Obsessed kike manlet

this guy is a kike from new jersey who has an obsession with pretending to be living in the 1940s, over the years he has had several meltdowns when women reject him after he makes weird comments to them, the most notable being his recent ex who's father and mother claimed he "wasn't American enough" for their daughter, he through a fit, shouted anti semitism and took his trust fund and literally fled to England, he is 5ft6, balding, kike mom from New Jersey and Spaniard father, he has never been employed at the age of 24 and he just lives off his parents money, ive had a weird obsession where i just observe this freak of nature and ill be posting pictures and stories in the comments for you all to enjoy

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-102953_Messenger.jpg (1440x2391, 1.27M)

CLEAN IT UP KIKE

Who cares

Literally who?

fpbp

@that40skid on instagram

You’re just seething you don’t have a cutie gf that larps with you

Attached: 7D7F0482-976B-466E-9BCD-969441AADA8F.jpg (1242x988, 1.07M)

Attached: Screenshot_20220610-191939_Chrome.jpg (1440x2127, 1.09M)

Lmao can't wait to watch his next rage out

That Larper looks based, whats the issue?
At least he isnt dressing like a faggot.

I hope he gets to be someone in life
He reminds me of him.

Attached: Cap.jpg (419x542, 38.08K)

He's a kike who obsesses women and acts like Elliot Rodger when they reject him, he paints and thinks it's a career, he refuses to work, he cries anti semitisn to anyone who dislikes him, he is pro LGBT

Have you ever talked to him?, doesn't he see contradictions in his ways?

I have a lot, he is delusional, he thinks he is destined to be some star, its sad

That guy sounds like me but even more based.

Nothing about that is in any way special nowadays tho.

I have heard through the grapevine he cross dresses too but he hasn't posted pics, he wears his dead grandmas clothes

Let him be, is up to him whether he success or not, of course some guidance would be useful, keep shaming him online

Whatever

Attached: Jewniversity5.jpg (1646x825, 443.89K)

He also did nazi vs jewish role play in bed with his fat blonde midwest ex hahahaha

>he wears his dead grandmas clothes

Now that is probably true

Attached: hsdf.jpg (1920x1080, 124.25K)

Are you literally his dad? Wtf do you care?

I just hate him, a gross degen kike

He's his dead grandma