You can get fined 100K now for literally saying January 6th was nothing compared to the 2020 Floyd riots

You can get fined 100K now for literally saying January 6th was nothing compared to the 2020 Floyd riots

Attached: Screenshot_20220610-190819_Chrome.jpg (720x1392, 210.56K)

Yeah they fined me $20 for saying the $20 was fake

how dare this guy give an opinion that most nfl fans and americans in general agree with

>A bunch of old farts walking through the Capitol building in a fever dream like it was a museum tour until a random bigger shoots a woman because horses get spooked when you approach from behind
>This is the end of the world
>Literal weeks of rioting, looting, mass arson, rape, theft and murder
>*crickets*
I imagine this is going to work out well for them.

I’d quit and run for a house seat in a red district. Easy win.

I hate America so much it's unreal.

>capitol 'invasion'
>george floyd 'protest'
its all so fucking transparent

I always knew del rio was based

This. He should quit over it.

For me it’s not even the comparisons to the Floyd riots. We’re in a situation that leads to massive violent unrest and revolutions more often than not. Instead of alleviating it, they’re more worried about making sure the peasants know their place in society and that they better dare not fuck with them. It’s absolutely pathetic honestly, and it’s not going to end the way they want. They don’t come off as powerful at all but afraid and backed into a corner.

NFL is for homos

Attached: IMG_0618.gif (256x286, 1.47M)

Tf is the Washington commanders?

Jan 6 was faker than the holocaust.

yes, remind of me of the jew who owns the redskins again? dan snyder?

The left will eventually disenfranchise ever normal human and we will kill them for their tyranny

sports ball teams can fine people for speech in America ?

On top of the platform to work off of, you would have millions of your own money to spend so you could easily say the “my own dime” line. Aaron Rodgers is another one I can see doing this.

Cool, land of the free. I was gonna flee to your freedom, where do I go now huh? Syria?

Niggerball.

The franchise formerly known as Redskins. Excuse me, R*dskins

I just found out a couple weeks ago that the Cleveland Indians don't exist anymore

So r by eres only 2? Sad...

HA
sportsball cucks

They had a way out all this time which was to admit responsibility and ask for forgiveness and allow change
Their behavior can only be understood logically if that option is off the table for them for some reason

The more they police the language on these two events is just going to make people pushback harder.

Fed here. You've been deducted 500 credits from your bank account. Have a nice day.

Noooo I just got paid today staaaahp

NFL was always gay and never cool

I wonder wjat you would be fined for pointing out that they were butt fake and super gay and manipulated by political operatives funded by shadowy corporations

Attached: 1654104948177.jpg (564x599, 141.86K)

Don't pay it jack del rio, fuck D.C. people forgot he got coach of the year for the Raiders back in 2018 I think..? He's a Nor Cal guy, fuck kikes and globohomo

>and we will kill them for their tyranny
That will never happen. Only the left goes after it's enemies. Right wingers and centrists always back down when they get power.

Attached: goolag.jpg (495x454, 27.59K)

It’s off the table because it’s their power, their hegemony, their empire, and you can take it from their cold, dead, entrenched hands. They are not giving this up without a fight, I’ve said since 2016 they give zero fucks about Trump. He is no threat to them. It was the 50,000 people packed in a stadium chanting “drain the swamp,” which essentially means “kill them all” that kicked them into hyperdrive.

It happens.
Too bad everyone is scared of doing what needs to be done.

They literally control the narrative because they are in charge. Trump was an outsider and they didn’t like that. He is also a pig, they don’t even care that he was a pretty decent president. Now we’re stuck with a guy that lives hiring black women and can’t even remember if he’s bombing a country or smelling childrens hair.

Attached: 923F9EF7-8B4C-4070-AB02-713C3AABC9CA.jpg (733x500, 124.5K)