Karen gon get you fired!

Are you a sceered

Attached: Capture.jpg (307x345, 10.08K)

i just got a welfare payment today it is great that she is powerless ahaha

She didn't get fired because she fires people based on political views. She got fired because she outed herself and the system.

Catherine O'Hara looks like shit.

Even if I tried my absolute hardest, like my life depended on it, to act like an power-tripping cunt, I couldn't come close to how insane she looked in this video. It's mindblowing that people like this exist.

Attached: 1637618743956.png (153x255, 46.72K)

Holy fuck anons, you have no clue how hard I want to impregnate her. Just imagine, you're on top of her, your cock sliding in and outside her warm, wet, and welcoming vagina. She gently caresses and scratches your nape, you lean in passionately kiss, feeling her soft lips and tongue. Your rythm starts increasing, you're thrusting faster and faster alongside her increasingly louder and faster moaning. She screams in pleasure as she orgasms, you can feel like her orgasmic palpitations gripping hard on your cock as you yourself ejaculate inside of her. You fill up her womb with your sperm, painting her insides with your white life juice, planting your seed in her womb. Then you cuddle together and sleep soundly, fully feeling the romantic bond between each other and the life you have created.

But that means you are also powerless.

Disgusting hideous sanpaku eyed cuntess
Actually one of the most revolting homonculi they've conjured yet

Attached: 1628719127312.jpg (600x516, 84.55K)

not if my stock portfolio is focused on bleeding hedge funds dry.

jokes on her, I don't have a job.

Those that cross the line, feel fear.

Because the air around them changed completely.

As if they got swallowed by the Devil himself.

But they keep coping. "Just ignore the warning signs. It's all in your head!"

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH.

Tormenting HR is a universal corporate sport. Don’t worry anons, we got this. We made Karen like this…

Do these people even do the hiring?

Ive only ever had interviews with male managers. Usually, these people are basic admin in my experience.

>spbp
svensk post bäst post

Attached: 1405027477429.jpg (309x302, 43.62K)

Don't care, I just go freelance in coding to work far far away from degenerates urbanites such as her

The fact that you're imagining all of this just by looking at her face (if we can call it a face) make seriously wonder about your mental health user...

But I won't judge you, I mean, everyone has it's fetishes...

Some is something really weird about those eyes. Like she is being lit from within by a demon or something. She reeks of crazy.

Good, that was one leaf that needed to be raked.

this is why you should masturbate at least once every other day and not do no fap.

Lol. I shit you not, thought it was her when I saw this thumbnail for the 1st time

Hello, newfriend

I told you Karen ain't me.

At least they don't cry about "muh poor minorities are oppressed!" Wagies need someone to keep them in line.

Attached: 1654654155889.jpg (307x409, 26.31K)

based leech