How did our hopes go down so quickly after the 2016 election?

>Trump wins
>MDE: World Peace premieres and gets high ratings
>Alt-Right was poised to be the new right wing party that appealed to the young
>America finally looking after its own interests and building a stronger border
>Hulk Hogan takes down Gawker

The future was looking so bright for the first time in a long time.

Attached: 1650662709287.jpg (500x333, 24.17K)

THE GRASS WAS GREENER
THE LIGHT WAS BRIGHTER

Trump betrayed MAGA to pfizer and israel.

those were tiny meaningless victories in the grand scheme of things

> How did our hopes go down so quickly after the 2016 election?
because the Trump gamble didn't pay off and as soon as he had selected his cabinet it was apparent that everything he said/hinted at was bullshit.
I don't regret taking the gamble in supporting him for 2016 on the off chance that he might make real change (whether purposefully or accidentally), but anybody who stayed on that train after year 1 of his presidency was a moron and sadly there were a lot of morons.

Attached: 5 stages zion don.jpg (2048x2015, 423.14K)

The mo of the left is they want control, and they own both the social ans coprate media. Why do you think Covid-19 was released?

based high hopes chad

Trump wasted his power, if you're going to lead a revolution you can't chicken out in the middle of it because you only ran out of vanity.

The taste was sweeter
The nights of wonder

**fuk trump and magatards

migapedes*

Trump was getting fucked over from his own party from the start. He was unable to rule for the first year and thought that letting in some “moderates” into his council would allow him more sway. Instead they just continued to fuck him. The final straw was his daughter whi naively thought there was a middle ground when his opponents would stop at nothing to see him fail.

MAGACHADS

Attached: 23452345452.png (1179x901, 848.99K)

Because Trump abandoned maga in 2017, and abandoned whites in 2018.

Reminder that the GOP house and GOP senate passed the DEMOCRAT omnibus bill, and the GOP president signed it into law.

GOP house + GOP senate + GOP president = Democrats control the country

Low key correct but the insane media clamp down and deplatforming put a damper. Now everything is spread word of mouth which they can't control and it's still shifting hard. I routinely call out the Jews and sometimes people look at me like I'm crazy but most of the time people want to know more in my blue coller trade job. Your days are numbered kikes

We learned the truth that Trump was a kike-worshipping grifter whose only goal was to marry into an Israeli bloodline. Trump hates white men and was keen to sell them out to the medical cabal by recommending the vaccine. His memetic base left him when he showed his true colors.

This is supreme cope, no Republican forced him to stick Jared fucking Kusner in charge of things. Zion Don fucking sucks and he proved that almost instantly.

Attached: 190501-jared-kushner-ap-773.jpg (1160x773, 39.6K)

This.
I voted for Trump in 2016 based on his promises, but I was off the Trump train by spring 2017.
It really only took a few months of him being president to see that his entire 2016 campaign was lies.

I suspect the rabbis are still writing new books and he wanted to be in one. That's why so many official narratives sound so absurd. He wants to be remembered by the immortal tribe that determines our mythological history.

this, Trump is the worst judge of character in history.
His leaky white house full of Obama holdovers was a national embarrassment and everyone he brought in was worse. pic very related

Attached: Omarosa.jpg (992x661, 105.41K)

Kek, it was just funny that he won.
Putting your trust in a grifting fat orange retard who bows to jews like the rest was never going to gix anything.

Trump was 4 years of cringe
>president picking a fight with....Rosie O'Donnell
>president picking a game show contestant to work for him
>president picks the wife of a wrestling mogul to lead small business
>uses his power to help celebrity niggers who got in trouble, even though they hate trump and his voters
>LAW AND ORDER
Trump was the cringiest president I've ever seen. He wasn't the worst (Bush Jr was worse) but he was awful.

witnessed

Attached: libs.jpg (640x503, 49.77K)

>Wall
Unbuilt
>Swamp
Undrained
>Clinton
Walking free
>Israel
Greatest ally