I just fucked my 10/10 QT fiance while our beautiful children are having fun at grandmas and all you R3ddit shills and...

I just fucked my 10/10 QT fiance while our beautiful children are having fun at grandmas and all you R3ddit shills and CIA wagies are here on this image board trying to LMAO PWNT white nationalists.

Would your parents be proud of this?

Attached: 894981684.png (880x661, 397.69K)

Based user. Keep up the good fight. Globobomo will never beat the undying American spirit

Fiance?

>fiance
>children
You meant to say "bastards"

Call them what you want. It's what you'll never have. Now go back.

I just talked to my parents. They are proud of you.

Kek...no I married my wife first, the traditionalist way. You decided to fucky fucky a whore and got caught with your peepee inside and didn't pull out. I feel sorry for your bastard children. Did you blood test them?

Kek

Thank you, user.

At least he made white kids and didnt abort them to keep up appearances like some face saving faggot

I'm glad for you. I hope your government salary supports your family well.

This post made me feel good thanks
user

Attached: CAB016E4-F610-4995-B3E3-A8FF17D27D6A.png (657x527, 20.74K)

Attached: yep.gif (250x262, 932.3K)

Nigerian, marry that women, what the fuck are you doing?
Also my wife and I had our first a year and 3 months ago. Should I impregnate her soon? I'm feeling like we need another baby.

Glad I could help!

We're getting married this fall. We're not fucking around about it, we just figured it'd be nice to have time to plan the wedding and do it right. Afa your other question, idk man, I have one that's a few months old and it's so stressful atm I can't recommend it. Maybe when yours is 3 or 4 or so. They get fun around that age and much less stressful.

I didn't finish reading past the first few words, because you openly admit to fathering bastard children born out of wedlock.
Fuck your opinion and anything you have to say in your blog post, faggot. You are a weak man who hath defiled himself with women.

Kek. No hard feelings user. Just busting your balls. Best of luck to you and your family.

YA CHRIST KILLIN'...

Attached: 4684681867.jpg (720x540, 33.72K)

All good, user. I appreciate the banter.

Enjoy your life user have lots of babies I am a shut in so I probably will not have that. Be a good father and husband

Tbh we don’t know what agency is on what side.

get a load of this normie
i bet this faggot kisses his wife too lmao fag

Kek. Sometimes.

Attached: 568168.jpg (474x469, 25.6K)

OP, can I ask you a serious question, as a father?
Should I impregnate a native alaskan or wait for artificial wombs?
Thanks.

I fucked my wife this morning. Woke up with mighty oak and she wasn't wearing panties under her night shirt.

Started the day off right.

Idk if you should do either, but those two aren't mutually exclusive.

CULTURE SUBVERTIN'

Based.

My parents are shit who will never see their grandkids.
Hope you the best user! very jealous

I had sex with a prostitute about 2 weeks ago. Heh I bet you're jealous OP. You'll never get to experience the highs and lows of life like I have.

My options are limited, I would prefer a dumb wife over a robot I think. The gibs to native kids would be considerable, but I’m worried about IQ progression towards the mean…
Alternatively if I live long enough I could just have a sexbot and an artificial womb, but that’s not for certain.

>Would your parents be proud of this?
I don't live to please

Attached: 1650153961725.jpg (840x525, 76.74K)

My dad said "Way to go son." to me yesterday after I chopped and stacked a chord of wood.