If you got vaccinated you are the ultimate retard and it will haunt you for life

It has been almost three years of the "pandemic" and I still do not know a single person personally who has died from Coronavirus
Or has been hospitalized from coronavirus
Or has even been seriously ill from coronavirus.

1)Myself, and my entire family and many family friends are all unvaccinated.
2)I go out every day and work on site in a building with 300 people (the nature of my work is technical and cannot be done from home)
I am tested three times a week as per my employer regulation and I have yet to catch covid.
3)I touch doorknobs with my bare hands while I watch subhuman coworkers use a napkin or a stupid hook device they bought online
4)I enter the liquor store and walk by every hand sanitation station and touch every bottle deciding what I want to drink while I watched gloved masked subhuman insects avoid touching anything.
5)I go into the gym 3 times a week and take no precaution to be sanitary. I even shower at the gym and walk barefeet in the lockerroom.

I have changed absolutely nothing about my life and have suffered nothing from it.

My unvaccinated parents are in their 60s, one with diabetes and due to work happened to both test positive for coronavirus.
The result? A runny nose for a week.
If you got vaccinated, you should seriously consider killing yourself for being such an undeniable retard.

Attached: f12.jpg (1080x770, 134.68K)

I forgot to mention

Multiple retarded subhuman coworkers and friends who are vaxxed 3 times caught covid anyways.
Imagine getting three polio vaccines and then catching polio.

Retards

>It has been almost three years of the "pandemic" and I still do not know a single person personally who has died from Coronavirus
>Or has been hospitalized from coronavirus
>Or has even been seriously ill from coronavirus.
glad to hear your mom avoided it, leaf.

I did NOT. gib reward plese

Attached: hamster.jpg (800x450, 101.15K)

>meme flag
show nose

>dude it's the VAKZEEN man .. it's the VAKZEEN!!! My mom didn't put my favorite cheese on my sandwich tonight but I swear I'm not hallucinating things. I didn't take my meds... It's the VAKZEEN Mann... I have missing hair patches on my head.... My three front teeth are missing.... I got an A inn biology class yesterday and I'm telling you it's the VAKZEEN!!! And I'll post about in Any Forums for 3000 times to get their attention because my family is thinking I have mental illness...
Shut the fuck up

Attached: 1654893416386.png (645x970, 92.91K)

Seeing people scramble to get booster shots while I have been chilling the whole time is a strange feeling.

no I do not think that I will.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (720x599, 93.08K)

If a promise you can't sneed it will haunt you in your feed
and as you lie beneath your chuck you'll have a conscience full of shitposts

>I touch doorknobs with my bare hands while I watch subhuman coworkers use a napkin or a stupid hook device they bought online
user, you know as well as I do that there are tons of people that don't wash their hands after going to the bathroom or fondling their ball/ass (and have terrible hygeine in general). You don't have to be a vaxtard to not want to rub someone's shit particles all over your things. I always knuckle door handles when possible.

On the contrary, I know 2 people that have long covid and can’t taste or smell anything anymore, 1 person who almost died and has to carry an oxygen concentrator with him, all those 3 fit people in their thirties.
As a side note that probably doesn’t count, my two paternal grandparents died from covid early on in the pandemic, my dumbass uncles gave it to them. They don’t count bc they were super old but goddamn they choked to death, kind of unfair

> unvaxxed
> uncut
> unsupportive of ukraine

Attached: 947438AC-F265-4586-A6EF-D9FB68671BA5.gif (640x480, 2.03M)

sure they did jew

I mean, I don’t gain anything from lying. It’s not like me telling you this will change your stance, I’m just sharing that just as a lot of people didn’t get it nor know anyone who got it had, there’s people that saw it fuck people up. I didn’t get it because I don’t go out, but that shit with my grandparents was fucked up. My uncles literally debated for weeks about whether they should take my grandpa to the hospital after my grandma died and they said no, so he choked to death too.

See I live in a free, sovereign country that can make its own decisions, so I was free to choose whatever vaccine I wished to take, as all of them were made available to me by my country's independent, self-reliant foreign policy. As such, I of course took the best, safest, most widely deployed, tested, and proven vaccine, which was Sinopharm and which isn't available to the average westoid cause their countries prefer to outlaw things based on political whims or on what Washington orders by phone. They also prefer to force their citizens to be subjects of Pfizer's genetic experimentation or J&J's and A&Z's blood clots, heart attacks, etc., all on the holy altar of "China bad."
My God it's so fucking good being Serbian, and it'll only get better as the West continues to decline for its sins. I love our Chinese friends!

Attached: fk-3.jpg (906x538, 148.59K)

Sorry to hear that user. Must be rough.
Not to be cold though, gotta realize this shit has been happening yearly your whole life. It was just a little worse this round and overly dramatized and politicized.

Someone mad

Your reward is living

Philippinas are built for white dick

>Imagine getting three polio vaccines and then catching polio.
actually based

retard

God I fucking wish it was as deadly as you were saying because
1. I could get it and finally fucking end this stupid charade of a life and
2. If billions did start dying people who didn't will be enraged and start changing shit.