Who will win the 2024 Republican presidential nomination?

Who will win the 2024 Republican presidential nomination?

Attached: 1631094387646.png (1048x790, 215.11K)

Obviously Trump. All the rest are owned by billionaire lobbyists, and everyone knows it. The spell has been broken. It cannot be unbroken. Heil Drumpf!

Zion don, MIGA

jews

I’m rooting for Pence. Best chance at a Christian theocracy

>mike pence still hasn’t been hung for treason

hoping for a trump-desantis ticket. pence had the chance to be remembered as a pussy or a patriot and has made his choice.

meme flag = Mossad.
The Jews hate Trump with a passion. That alone is a necessary and sufficient reason for unquestioningly voting Trump in 2024.

I'll be honest, I really don't want Trump again. We got little from him. I'd rather have Desantis.

Who cares its all neocon and demonrat uniparty.
Others are clowned in media or murdered.
Or borh.

Hopefully none of these people

Is there another banner? I don't like this one.

Kyle Rittenhouse

I put $400 on The Don to win but luckily I dumped my bags and got $275 back.

Trump, but not Donald

Trump DeSantis. Trump beats biden out if spite. Resigns and lets DeSantis govern then runs twice himself. Best case scenario.

Attached: trump dance.webm (480x480, 2.93M)

Trump would have to stay for 2 years and a day for that to work.

every election is now rigged

>2022
>not going all in on the Mitt Romney money train to the moon
Have fun losing your money poorfags.

Won't we have Jeb ?

The fact that this is so far down disturbs me.

Check these digits.

Attached: 324123.png (680x453, 425.24K)

If Trump can keep taking most of the heat for the next year, DeSantis is a lock. Here's hoping we get president Ron for two terms.

Yes there is a lot of underground energy for Mitt Romney, many young people see him as "their candidate". I think a Mitt/Jeb ticket would sweep the general election

They’re going to unprecedented lengths to stop Trump from being able to run the very next day inflation numbers come out worst in forty years it’s like no matter how much they lie and cheat God finds a way to expose this anti Trump regime to those willing to pay attention yes I think Trump will be president again