This shocks and enrages the europoor

This shocks and enrages the europoor

Attached: europoors.jpg (1440x1280, 549.82K)

GCI fridges shock me too

well no shit, it's too big for the tiny yurocuck apartment they live in. Living in a big comfy house is an american thing

I'm shocked and enraged at the lack of food.

Do euros still use ice boxes?

Half of that shit doesn't need to be refrigerated.

What can you even eat there? Strawberries?

Nigga has corn on the cob in his freezer. Yea I'm shocked. Do Amerimutts really?

Random, but did you know american voltage is limited to 15amps at 110 volts? That's a total of 1650 watts you can put on an ENTIRE CIRCUIT in your home. So if you want to boil water, it takes like 6 minutes or longer. If you want to plug in a washing machine, you generally need to use a special plug. Space heaters are capped at 1500watts, generally, which is barely enough to heat a very cold room -- not to mention it leaves only 150 watts left for literally everything else plugged in. Meanwhile, the rest of the world is on 240 volts. I can boil a kettle of water in under a minute. I can heat my room well in the winter. I can have a larger house because voltage drops lower over long distances without installing some fucked up circuitry. Your entire electrical system is a joke.

Those hinges!

is it really

I don't get it

I'm beginning to suspect this isn't really OP's home.

You will never be white.

I have a separate freezer you faggit

Burgerland is a joke of a country. Getting a live feed of the USA collapsing is the best part of Clown World

>I can have a larger house
But you don’t.

Not really?

Lol that is not even real food in real containers. That is so heavily photoshopped you would shit if you saw the file.

Why so barren

>no condiments
you make me sick...

Attached: wefwefwe.png (1891x977, 1.96M)

It enrages me because somehow smaller fridges are more expensive, but I don't need some huge-ass fridge for my kitchen.

Do the poor really store things on the doors?

You don’t believe it is photoshopped? Look at the reflections of the EMPTY SHELVES in the left door. All of that food is photoshopped poorly with all of the scales completely wrong, too.

The average service to a house is 200 amps, what are you smoking

>boils water with electricity
Wtf are you even doing, nigger.
There's a kettle on the stove for a reason.

Is that dry oatmeal and corn in the cob? In the fucking fridge?
This is indeed shocking.

Attached: 68C955D2-54F4-4794-A927-C1E82D02B83F.jpg (1370x1165, 1.18M)

is that a fucking STOVE in a fridge?

If you want to keep it for more than a few days, yes.

>Living in a big comfy house is an american thing
>me, european living in a big comfy house
huh?

A refrigerator? I'm pretty sure they have refrigerators

im shocked and enraged about the staging of that photo. what a fake ass fridge

Except that's incorrect.

barren/10

All of the food in that fridge is photoshopped into the fridge. Not only that, all of the food is photoshopped into the containers. All of the scales are off. Every part of that image is fake.

That's how 95% of images like this are created. It's easier to light everything seperate and then comp it together.
Kind of a pain in the ass dealing with a dozen images, but easier than having to remove a bunch of weird flections and colour casts.

You're the only nigger having to heat each room up individually with a space heater. Do you also nail blankets to the tops of your door walls in the winter like the niggers do here?

god damn BOTS!

Based

>muh 1000 sq/ft cuck shack is big and comfy
post land yuropoor. If you don't live on at least 30 acres you are a failure

>nail blankets to the tops of your door walls in the winter
.... what?

holy shit a turbo boiled egg just flew over my house

Attached: ac6.jpg (385x390, 60.24K)

>Memeflag Jew divide and conquer thread

Attached: 23452345345.png (415x515, 179.26K)

Glass containers in the freezer. Lol.

Its a catalog photo for a commercial grade fridge.

Albania looks like a meme flag desu

Yes. Completely photoshopped. The fridge itself is probably not even real & rendered.

Based Albanian, keep wrecking these mutts

>albanian commenting on American infastructure
Fuck off you toothless Katunar

Americans genuinelybelieve in quantity over quality they think excess is godly gain
The jews are sadly right about them.

I am Ok with this.
You have done well to point this out and you will be rewarded greatly.

He is completely wrong. I have 20 amp circuits and several 240v/220 lines in my house. The washer does not require a special plug, the dryer does, like all dryers do.

Looks like a standard Swedish setup.