The second amendment only applied for muskets, Any Forums

Attached: 1588351480556.jpg (1080x1080, 231.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

constitution.org/1-Constitution/cons/wellregu.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shall not

be

The first amendment applies only to white men

TALLY HO LADS

The telephone was invented in 1876, therefore the First Amendment does not apply to phone calls.

No problem, as long as the government gives up its modern weapons for muskets. After all, thats what the federal government had when the Constitution was signed.

That's all amendments, I'm sure the OP agrees.

Unrelated but I often browse /k/ and Any Forums and love guns(own quite a bit actually), and I just found out my neighbors own funkopops and often surf reddit, what’s the chances of us ever communicating?

Attached: BA207114-9B89-4821-9180-A816F7DE6632.png (644x693, 383.1K)

Attached: 1654861872985.jpg (762x759, 470.64K)

if that were true, the second amendment would say we have the right to bear muskets

well
regulated

If you were able to afford a battleship back then. It was allowed. Fuck off

Attached: 1654866380252.png (480x480, 451.83K)

Refridged

By that logic freedom of the press doesn't apply to modern newsprint and only manually set type.

Mulisha

Redeemed

Attached: img.png (813x1374, 205.5K)

So, can I shoot your house with grapesgot?

It says arms. As in all arms. Period.

/thread

Zero if you burn thier house down tonight.

The government doesnt want you to know this part.

>the 2A only applies to ammo of a certain shape
Laziest argument in the world

In 1789 a citizen could be a privateer, therefore the 2nd amendment protects the right to own artillery and war ships

How stupid do you have to be to think something in the bill of rights is CONDONING government regulation lol

Attached: 2a_healthcare.jpg (874x586, 99.84K)

Attached: FUShSPdWIAc_p8P.jpg (800x900, 158.24K)

you mean the state guards who aren't part of the federal government? i'm fine with them having guns, sure

NOT HOW LAWS WORK
THE INTERNET, PHONES, RADIO AND TELEVISION DIDNT EXIST WHEN THE FIRST AMENDMENT WAS WRITTEN SO FREE SPEECH DOESNT COUNT THERE TOO RIGHT?
Kill yourself faggot

Attached: 6CC03A15-11B8-4FD3-A00F-CC894FFFF0D2.jpg (566x480, 66.39K)

This means they cant ban the anti ottoman ammo.

guess the us military also should not exist as it's not explicitly mentioned in the constitution as a standing army.

niggers

The 1stA only applies to town criers and typesetting, so if you want to complain about muskets, get yourself a printing press or shut the fuck up hypocrite.

Learn to read

0% if you use your backyard as a gun range.

Cool, then free speech only applies to quill/ink and spoken word. See how that works? You're a fucking idiot with zero ability to self-reflect. Kill yourself.

Attached: 1602189084076.png (800x800, 340.78K)

checkmate disarmament

Attached: MV-03.jpg (948x753, 72.33K)

muskets are low key rad ngl no cap str8 bussn

Then you wouldn't have any problem if I were to make an assault rifle that uses musket rounds

im gonna stick that in my ass

They had hand grenades in AD 1789. So the 2nd Amend. applies to those as well as swords?

dis image fire fr fr

"Arms"
The 2A literally applies to anything that can be used as a weapon to defend the nation from all threats, foreign and domestic.
That includes explosives, poisons, cannons, fire, traps, etc.
And ALL guns. Even shitty ones like that french rifle that easily jams because it has an open magazine.

you are a genius op
never has this been considered
what would the world do without your insights

its already supreme court precedent that it applies to modern weapons necessary for maintaining a well functioning militia.

ARMS. Bear ARMS. Technically, whoever made the meme is a subhuman retard who should be euthanized.

>t. clinically retarded with zero reading comprehension skills

>seatbelts became mandatory in 1984
>we should only use safety features from 40 years ago
kike logic

And what about nukes?

Look at dis nigga violating the NAP

Is that Billie Eilish?

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

Of course it might be referring to heraldry as in Coats-of-Arms. Commonly shortened to arms.

The Captcha for this post is YU8PP.

Depends. Can a nuke be used to defend against threats?

>A well regulated militia
>militia in 1776 refers to all adult males in the land
>well regulated refers to being a "regular" i.e. having the armament available and common to a soldier in the military

So to translate:
A group of adult males equipped in the same manner as soldiers in the military being necessary for the security of a free state, the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

I wish Israel would get bombed again so I don’t have see these slide threads

It’s an apartment they’re my next door neighbor.
Would love to but I’m in city limits don’t want my new guns taken away. But I hate those fags

Attached: 4349EF3B-13CF-44E5-8107-A6EB298DD2D1.jpg (572x592, 39.38K)

>Muh muskets
I'd rather be shot with any of those bullets over a .6" musket ball from any existing gun in 1789.
Gun control is treason.

Attached: 1432257.jpg (710x678, 76.25K)

Shall not be infringed, tranny. Get the fuck off this board.

"Well regulated" means you're a good shot.

constitution.org/1-Constitution/cons/wellregu.htm

Attached: second amendment.jpg (1024x587, 121.49K)

The 1st amendment only applies to the manual printing press

Attached: R (21).jpg (4608x3456, 1.57M)

Yes. Now imagine one of our mass shooter lunatics with one of those.

This is desperate and gay and stupid. Come take faggot. Protip- you won't.

Including adult Negroes, Jews & Natives?

>you mean the state guards
Nope. Are you retarded? Rhetorical question.

>The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age

>posts about private navies
>pirate flag
literally the only time memeflagging is acceptable
well played

You are ignorant on the subject of terminal ballistics.

Nigger.

Regulate means to maintain a characteristic. Everyone who is a legal citizen and a non-felon is a member of the militia. The characteristic that is to be maintained is the right to bear arms for the purpose of securing a FREE state (the opposite of what leftists, Chinese, and other actors/groups/nations crave.)

In this instance, well regulated means that the U.S. citizenry is to have access to weapons on par with the enemy, whether that enemy is foreign, or domestic.

Now, FUCK OFF.

lets do a test.
you get to pick, do you get shot by a MILLITARY GRADE ASSULT BULLET 5.56 FULL METAL JACKET
or a simple antiquated .80 caliber ball from a brown bess?
see how much bigger the new 5.56 is? they are MORE THEN 5 TIMES BIGGER then the bullets guns used when the 2nd amendment was made!

People owned canons and warships at the time of ratification of Bill of Rights
Did anyone lose their weapons?
no
than shut the fuck up