Race Realism

Lets face it this board is wrong about race , while i subscribe to the idea that there can be genetic variation between races causing predisposition towards certain pesonality traits its become abundantly obvious that culture is the true driver of the way specific races act , living in the uk i have met people from all sorts of racial backgrounds that have hearts of gold and are nothing if not kind people. Its obvious that there is a difference between for example and bangladesh male born and raised in western society and one that was born in Bangladesh and has been living in western society for say less than 5 years. This board truly needs to turn its attention away from the specific aspect of race and focus on the fact that it is the government policy of taking excessive numbers of these immigrants and dumping them into the same locale rather than spreading them out in smaller numbers so they can acclimate our culture rather than act out their own in our societies which is subversive to our true pre-globohomo “western values” call me a race traitor all you want this the reality and this board will continue contribute nothing of value to the individual or society untill it comes to this realisation.

Attached: 889DB1C0-818F-4C81-A752-A64ED0C69097.png (809x808, 20.2K)

tiktok saved God and potentially eight billion humans is an actual truth

tl;dr
All I got from that was that OP is gay

Oh no, I thought all people from a different ethnic background were just bad. Thank you for changing my braindead and shallow-minded opinion on human beings!

>culture is the real driver, not genetics
false dichotomy. Culture is an example of a phenotype of a population.
Anyway your position is just a cope invented by spineless right wingers who wanted to reduce immigration without seeming ~~~RACIST~~~ because then they'd go to prison in the UK.

stfu nigger, no one cares

They alrdy think youre a nazi just embrace it

In this country, non-whites commit so much crime, that the most impoverished white areas have less crime than the national average. I wonder if its the same in Britain.

Kill yourself you cuck retard

Attached: C547B2A8-4BD1-47D5-B852-C2E3DADC04A9.png (1960x1727, 2.51M)

seems like OP cares... and I guess you do too. Besides the threat of excommunication from society, OP is also biased because he can examine and analyze an individual's culture, but he cannot examine or understand an individual's genetics. And so he sees one as powerfully acting on an individual, but can't anecdotally understand the powerful effect that a person's genetics has on their behavior.

In order to do a coherent comparison of culture to genetics, you have to do it on the large scale societal level.
And whenever we do that, we see that genetics is predictive of cultural trends and of everything else in society.

It is, blacks are 13% of Londons population but account for 55% of all murders, 13/55 is universal lmao.
Same with all other ethnicities, huge over representation.

That's a lot of words to say
>"I'm a weak faggot and can no longer oppose the jew propaganda anymore so I'm gonna just give in to mass culture and start worshiping niggers like everyone else."

Blow your faggot nigger-worshiping brains out the back of your faggot nigger-worshiping skull so your tranny boyfriend can skull fuck the blast hole faggot.

>living in the uk i have met people from all sorts of racial backgrounds that have hearts of gold and are nothing if not kind people.
Look mate, I get it, Mr Singh's a sound bloke and all, but he's still got to go. It's not personal or owt, it's just got to be.

This was posted by a bot, and I mean the thread.

So what's your plan? Walk on eggshells around niggers and pakis forever?

Why should they come here at all? They don't fit in and no one really wants them here. They should go home.

niggers must hang

Attached: 1654854986006.png (680x689, 612.01K)

"Race realism" happens once you understand cultures are built upon generations and generations of people, and there's a reason why some are further than others

haha usa is such a shithole

Most people are cunts, whatever race.

must explain why your country is still a shithole.