Redditors openly talking about killing republicans

General buttnutsincombodia will soon be executing you in front of your family for not being a democrat. Sucks to be american.

Attached: FU6exIsVUAEOM-W.png (649x680, 208.93K)

What rights are Republicans stripping?

Attached: slowpoke3.png (312x295, 12.81K)

These pussies never do anything. Republicans have all the guns and grow all the food. They will win easily.

Maximum federal overabortion (critical hit)

You guys openly talk about demorats

lmao is there anything they are not hysterical about

>The only solution I can think of isn't allowed on reddit
What's he gonna do, call me a nigger?

Attached: cirno.jpg (512x512, 75.28K)

Not to fed post

But we should fucking start before they catch up.

Fucknugget coward faggots like you is why you always lose. You know you are lying. We all saw them burn down your neighborhoods and you cowards hid.

>redditor
>actually hurting someone
topkek

>bleed status applied

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

Trumpsiranwar?

lol nice

Attached: lmao.gif (475x273, 3.35M)

>good guy with a gun

Attached: FU6pS8PXEAALEyK.png (634x593, 104.26K)

>Republicans are actively stripping Americans of their rights assured by the Constitution
Pretty sure its the opposite. Also how are they going to force people into the guillotine without the guns they oh so hate? Through pillow fighting? Good luck with that.

Literal tranny genocide

Attached: E8924E6A-6FA8-466A-AC17-E3E8B4AF4016.jpg (1170x585, 223.27K)

>sucks to be american
yes but more specifically it sucks to be a blue soft target in america

Attached: proudliberalshotinface.jpg (831x1024, 113.28K)

They didn’t burn down our neighborhoods, they burned down their neighborhoods. The moment they came into more conservative areas they got BTFO by rittenhouse

>Democrat propaganda is going to trigger lefties to set off the right and cause a true revolution that winds up with all Dems dead.
Can't say they didn't bring it on themselves.

kek

Attached: 1640217713944.png (155x202, 62.21K)

Literal chad murders kike

Attached: 76A64DCC-A34A-4AD6-810B-B3E0BA358D5C.png (1000x1000, 372.59K)

they think abortion is a constitutionally guaranteed right. It's not unless you adopt a viewpoint that the right to privacy granted by the 14th amendment extends to abortion. It's a very far stretch in my opinion. ideally, the legislature should strike a compromise somewhere between 6-14 weeks with provisions for rape,incest, retards, etc and this whole thing should be put to bed but they're puppets who rely on harnessing populist energy to get elected, and then do nothing once they get in office.

they had the full backing of police and the government and the media.
once normalfags start realizing that cops are the enemy too, then things will start happening

Based and tradpilled full blood Texas man

Oh no, they're talking about killing people they don't like, let me clutch my pearls for a minute.
Now let's get back to talking about gassing the kikes and hanging the trannies.

The right for Democrats to rig elections and stuff ballot boxes.

Of course they are. They won't do shit though, they're feckless cowards. They hope they can sic government goons on their political enemies.

>potkettling
How shocked will they be when they find out how many people want them to die painfully.

This is a consequences of the mental health industry and all levels of community being destroyed. These people are mentally fucked in the head and live in a constant state of paranoid delusion about things they can't even leverage a rhetorical defense of. They're broken.

I don’t even get why they care, it’s not like the blue states they live in are going to ban abortion

wait... aren't the progressives trying to overtly strip away a constitutionally protected right, like right now?

they don't even try to be subtle with the gaslighting, do they?

Oh and the exact opposite of what those fags are saying is true, go figure. It's as if cluster B personalities amalgamated to form a political part.

Attached: cluster B personality disorders.png (621x1024, 61.61K)

based redditors having more balls ( kek ) than 4channers

We have the U.S. military as well as all other national militaries on our side. We will fuck you up

The day of the rope is coming for you conservatives.

They're too lazy and radicalized to care, nor are they smart enough to be subtle. Just like all tyrants, their hubris will unmake them.

All of those are ahab and/or jezebel spirits. Learn to cast out demons, the time approaches.

yea it really is completely retarded. I live in VA and I doubt they're gonna touch it even with a newly minted GOP legislature

The same worthless military that can’t beat Stone Age sandniggers?

All balls, no dick.

Btw: ahab is the spiritual cuckold.

jej
Anyway, I love antagonizing these shitty people.

>Democracy is already broken.

Attached: 1AF6777A-405A-43D2-8525-C08000807866.jpg (907x911, 83.2K)

so NOW they care about constitutional rights

Democrats think they have rights to kill babies and groom children. They also think they have the right to disarm you, take your money and property and ruin your life for wrong think. These are the 'rights' they refer to. Like most things, they've taken the word and meaning and turned it around.

So is Shannon saying that Kauffmann is not a jewish name?

Y-yeah but it wasn't my neighborhood!

balls how? all they're doing is whining on reddit. that doesnt take balls

I missed the part where kavanaugh tried to murder the guy first

That sounds nice, rope is extremely useful in many situations.

Only one side is being prosecuted for talking about it (hint: that prosecution is currently being televised)

Any inch worth of their bullshit rescinded is very liable to lead to a cascade of their satanic bullshit being undone. Them being able to hold onto every inch of ground that they gained, but only in their cucked states, does not serve them well at all. Why? Because they don't actually care about any of these issues. What they care about is the abolition of what is good and wholesome and what leads to a thriving society.

imagine thinking they wanted to win. they want to keep it going as long as possible. they dont make money by swooping in, glassing some muzzies and leaving. they make money by occupying a country for decades

this threat is acceptable on reddit
if regarding demoncrats, it would have been deleted and fbi would be contacted

Said the non-American

This what they said one TikTok as well.

Someone unironically posted "It's time for the tyranny of the majority to begin".

You mean like Any Forums is every day?

oh no not the republicans no stop

>NO U
fuck off retard.

Attached: 1598387118565.jpg (320x240, 24.93K)

Yes, it's always been an antichristian communist hatespace.

Interesting speculation, join me here
Uvalde had gay classrooms? I think that's why the pictures have not been released.

based

>No individual needs high capacity fully automatic weapons! There's nothing you need to hunt or protect yourself from which requires that level of firepower!

I'm sure that military will love dropping bombs on their own families.
the desertion rate will be ridiculous you dumbass.
i guess then you'll resort to conscription and im sure that'll work fine cuz people love being forced to drop bombs on their own families.
have fun. it'll be a wild ride. in all likelihood you're gonna be dragged from your office by a schizo boomer and executed for being annoying

Yea it will get entertaining pretty soon. I'm starting to be able to actually see the train wreck that they are speeding into and it's going to be a spectacle.

True
>we were just pretending to be weak and useless
Even if what you said is true why not win right before you do decide to pull out? They just abandoned the war and gave up

The most based man in the world

>The day of the rope is coming for you conservatives.

Attached: 4D24A3B8-0BBD-4696-AA0A-2CF166AB5A52.jpg (967x967, 163.32K)

>Even if what you said is true why not win right before you do decide to pull out? They just abandoned the war and gave up
so they have an excuse to go back.

You have peace time pozzed military. We have 20 years worth of combat veterans

Attached: 1627715108138.png (1002x934, 1.32M)

>t.neverserved

The spectacle is already beginning. Have you considered the classrooms of Uvalde? Were they gay pride classrooms? I think so.
Bump the thread here

Roe will get overturned and the hysterics will die out in two more weeks after the crazies realize their shithole state isn't going to ban abortion anyway.

That's really fucking awesome.

Republicans represent the highest grade of White traitor we could catalogue, so for leftoid foot soldier to do the work of eliminating them is quite the load off. Those stupid jannies will do it for free, then end up bulldozed into a pit!

The question becomes, how to egg them on from a distance?

Attached: IRA-gunman-terrorist mask.jpg (615x410, 91.42K)

>this retard deep throats kike propaganda
Get off my lawn jew. And take your nigger rabble with you

Attached: 1654726498595m.jpg (663x1024, 100.84K)

An interesting conspiracy theory about that involves how the blast was so large. It's the largest blast of that type in human history, except for accidental ones.

And here is a new conspiracy theory developing, were the uvalde kids in a gay pride classroom? Please bump the thread:

This you?

Attached: A8B08B31-832F-496D-8BE2-6C33F8855D7B.jpg (698x590, 83.54K)

Dont' get me wrong, I don't think that tthey could have ever subjugated the afghans but the death rate of taliboobs to us military was like 20:1 if not even higher

Oh please, please
Let them try it
These faggots wont though
all talk no action

Attached: 1524720805878.png (396x385, 93.72K)

Republicucks will fall in line behind white nationalists when the shit hits the fan. They conservacucks in Germany all supported hitler once push came to shove

They dont understand words actually mean things and just say shit they've heard someone else say in a movie

Bump my thread. It's interesting about the uvalde classrooms. Were they gay pride classrooms?

That was an inside job. But shouldn’t have been

Attached: D14EEB6E-107B-47B9-B94F-DF01E10C10EC.jpg (971x588, 159.14K)

>go back
Lmao no. The military is redefining doctrine to suit engagements in conus. That stupid utv nonsense is supposed to be their answer for operating innawoods here.

They are acting out because they are going to be called on for more Portland style hysteria and violence soon, they can't afford to live without their annual retainer fee from Soros and the CCP, and they know they are going to get mowed down and blown up this time. The only reason that didn't happen in 2020 is that no one wanted Trump blamed and cost the election. But they blamed him anyway and stole the election, so this time the night of the mean frogs is on the menu, and these otherwise unemployable drug addicts and child molesters are scared shitless.

Attached: A899EA09-B5E7-4170-895E-6861D7D4E3A8.jpg (960x531, 282.76K)

... Ya. They didn't come to the suburbs. Correct. The city is already a hell hole.

Democrats don't have rights

Mexicans doing jobs Americans don't want to do?

Attached: 1652211966440.jpg (496x550, 30.25K)