Kraut/pol/ - poverty edition

A thread in honor to Bernd

Links:
arbeitsagentur.de/privatpersonen

Attached: Qwer.jpg (1416x1080, 315.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tagesspiegel.de/gesellschaft/medien/was-uns-der-informationskrieg-lehrt-desinformation-praeventiv-entwerten/28408404.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im all out of alcohol nooooo

Attached: xb6dwzh5zvj61.jpg (1125x1169, 103.61K)

Nice dinner. :)

>dark horse

Attached: 67ti.jpg (2243x2976, 1.25M)

i need more booze not blackout drunk yet more come on

why is the vodka bottle emtpy so quickly fuck

By the way, howdy too. Just a quick visit while I enjoy (shaky) Internet access. Longer discussions are for next month again.

>wirkungstrinken
next time you get the 55% rum bottle for the same money you lousy amateur

Attached: mundl3.jpg (400x267, 20.07K)

i hope you praised the one true god today

Attached: Bacchus.png (370x490, 363.39K)

That's why I'm laughing-crying inside when I hear people saying We'be been through worse. In the After WW2 everything was grim but people rebuild everything. What are you complaining about? Today I went to the grocery store and bought this and that and we don't need hundreds of different joghurt brands or cheese types.
They have no clue and I have no idea how to convince them.

Bump. I guess.

I didn't want to touch the topic tonight, but boy are almost all of your predictions from late 2020 about the vaccines are visibly becoming true right now. I took notes to know what to look for and waited, now it's there.

Howdy, pardner! Well good to know you're alive and well. Thought about some things to probably discuss today in the car but still very work in progress so yeah, next month will be gut. :)

geh schlafen

>predictions from late 2020 about the vaccines are visibly becoming true right now

Yeah fugg, one giant mess. Do wonder what else I might get right. Eh, the vaccine was obvious. Didn't suspect the toxicity of the original spike itself but recent bad data about Novavax (no mRNA bullshit, pure protein) seem to confirm it.

hey doc, what do you think about chaos cults vs endtime apostles and why

what do you mean?
more #ploetzlichundunerwartet ?

Very brief explanation of the terms here pls, don't wanna misinterpret them. ^^

Lucky guess. ;)

>Hallo ich bin BND

Attached: CsVm0ZkVYAAPyVO.jpg (975x600, 78.77K)

a really really hard breakdown of the points is natural entropie vs man made entropie, is it the same if not what is more desirable

Attached: I dont feel so good.png (746x2206, 561.19K)

Ah, see now. Man made is a dangerous route given the current situation, just pouring gasoline into a raging fire. Now we gotta differentiate ofc ... some might see this as a way to control the burn, I think that is not very clever. Others just want to speed a natural process up, dangerous but still within the end point of natural entropy ... which will invariably prevail.

>alive and well
And well-rested and making progress. I'll drop by occasionally during June. But I've to utilize the moments of Internet access wisely.

The vaccinated are susceptible to catch all kinds of infectious diseases; their immune system got compromised. And increasingly more side effects. And people start to notice and talk about it. Deaths are likely to go up, but currently I'm still focusing on people getting weaker and sicker.

Checked.
>what else I might get right.
The vaxx predictions were derived from professional insight and contained rather clear indicators. The (vague/visionary) patterns on the other hand are more difficult to validate, though they often look (or feel) right-ish...

Picrel
>Pörksen sprach sich für Medienbildung als angewandtem Demokratieschutz aus. Für ihn zeige am Beispiel dieses Informationskrieges erneut, wie wichtig Medienbildung ist oder doch sein sollte. Sie ist die entscheidende Form der voraus schauenden Desinformationsbekämpfung. Er selbst arbeite ja in Richtung einer Bildungsvision, die er die „redaktionelle Gesellschaft“ nenne.
tagesspiegel.de/gesellschaft/medien/was-uns-der-informationskrieg-lehrt-desinformation-praeventiv-entwerten/28408404.html

Attached: Vorausschauende_Demontage.png (883x588, 461.46K)